25

Being in class 6 is hard. Especially on a Friday.

Being awake in class was hard

"Ok class we are gonna practice English. It's a good skill to learn." The teacher said.

"Miss but what if some people already know English?" A girl said while raising her hand.

"First off wait for me to call on you Coni, and second they can help people study." She said as she wrote on the bored. L/n looked at me me with a goofed grin.

She healed the ok sign at me as I sighed.

Studying sucks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We studied at my place. I lead her to my room and we both sat on the floor.

"Why is writing in English so hard?" I said trying to write down words the teacher gave us.

"I can speak it but I'm still learning to spell." She admits.

"I hate studying."

"Kuni you have to though." She said. I rolled my eyes until she seemed to be stuck with an idea.

"Please please please help me with chemistry. If I help you in English can you please help me." She asked. I shrugged as she got her chemistry notes out.

I tried explaining this but she got a bit frustrated with some very simple stuff.

"Kuni I don't understand how this is easy for you!" She groaned. Now she knows how I feel. She looked at me with a pout.

"I'm hopeless." She said as she laid down on the ground. I hovered over her and pulled her up.

"It's really simple." I said plainly.

"Chemistry is the science and study of matter." I said while kissing the back of her hand. She blushed as I did this.

"Chemistry relates to everything that can be sensed from the minute elements to complex structures." I said as I kissed the tip of her pointer finger then her index.

"K-Kuni what are you-"

"Tell me Bubs, what's the basic unit or components in chemistry?" She gulped and stuttered.

"I don't know." She mumble. I sighed as I explained

"The atoms and molecules are Bubba." I looked her the eyes as I got on top of her.

"What is the chemical state often defined as?" I asked. She thought about it for a moment.

"The oxidation state?" She said unsure. I gave her a peck on the lips and looked back at her.

"Who are the proton doners?" I asked.

"Acids." She started earning her another peck.

Maybe studying isn't so bad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"But L/n speaking is harder than writing." I complained. Buns rolled her eyes as she coughed.

English = Bold

"It's good practice?" I sighed at her comment.

"Bubs."

"Bubs." She said in English

"See repeat after me. I love you." She said. I repeated it not knowing what it means.