14

YOUR POV

UGHHH CLASS IT WAY TO BORINGG

"Today class you guys are gonna be with your partners." The teacher said cheery. The class stayed silent while she pasted out papers.

"Photography is the key to this project. You guys will do photo editing, as long as it's clean and school appropriate it's a easy A." She said. She dismissed us and I look a Kuni.

I walk over to his desk and pulled a chair.

"I was thinking like I don't know a forest?" I said writing down notes.

"Like trees?"

"No like dirt- yes like trees." I said snarky. He rolled his eyes looking he would fall asleep.

"Just meet me at my house." He said while yawning. I don't understand how he could be so tired but also be so athletic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I changed and went to his house.
We both walked to the park where there were tons of flowers and trees.

We took pictures of each other using his old camera. We both agreed mine should be like a prop or a back up.

"Kunimi be natural." I say trying to focus the camera.

"Like straight faced?" He asked as he took off his coat.

"Sure."

He did his pose and I took a few pics. I opened the album and boom.

How the hell is he so cute and natural I-

"Holy-" I mumble but then he snatched the camera.

"Oh." That's all he said. He shrugs like he doesn't know he is blessed with good looks.

"What do you mean oh?" I say closing the camera.

"I mean it's ok I guess." He said while putting on his coat. What kind of answer was that!

"Kuni you weren't even trying and you look like one of those guys in a boy band." I said patting him on the back.

"Is that a compliment?" He asked with a raised brow.

"It's whatever you think it is."

We snapped a few photos until I looked through the album until I saw an amazing photo.It's him as a child with his sister.

"L/n your turn." He said taking the camera.

So I was suppose to run and swish my hair so it looks like I was in the wind. Before he could have taken the picture my dumbass tripped.

Kunimi went over in a bit of a worry.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked as I sat on the ground. I was bleeding from a cut on my knee.