16

P.E sucks. What's worse is that our unit was volleyball.

WHY

I do volleyball 24/7 and now for another hour.

"Pick teams." My pe teacher said. He split boys and girls so it was fair.

"Oi Kunimi we are gonna beat your ass in volleyball." Kito and Kai say. I roll my eyes but something told me to beat them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I was picked last which I don't care for. But I was against Kai and Kito. Now revenge would be sweet.

God I wish Kindaichi was here. Or anyone with actual experience

To the looks of it I'm the only one who had actual playing experience. Except no one knew that cuz I look lazy.

We played a game me in the front. My team served first and it made it over barely. Kai setted it up and called Kito to spike it.

But I don't let anyone just past by. I blocked it with ease hitting it back.

"Oi Kunimi you cant do that." Kito complained.

"Well I can. Do you guys not know how to play." I say rubbing my arm. Kito growled at me as I rolled my eyes.

I never felt shutting someone down would be so fun.

I was in the back this time but I got to dig some balls up.

"Kunimi how do you know how to play so well?" Another boy asked me.

"Practice and game sense." I said plainly as they nodded.

"I'm setting to you for the next one." He said giving me a thumbs up.

It was the other teams serve and it made it over. Someone received it and the same boy from earlier gave me a glance.

"Kunimi!" He said while setting. I jumped to spike it but to see Kai blocking. I had experience with this before so I did a feint.

"WHAT THE-" The ball touched the ground with a few bounces.

"It's gonna take a lot more than a block to stop me." I said while looking at Kai. God is this Tendou feels like. Powerful?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After P.E a few guys came up to me saying they want me on their team.

I felt pretty good about it.

"Kuniii you didn't tell me volleyball is so hard how do you do it?" L/n complained. It caught Kai and Kitos attention.

"I conserve energy." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Maybe L/n we can teach you." Kito said smug. I roll my eyes and pull L/n aside.

"They sucked." I whisper. L/n giggled and brushed them off once more.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was after school and the boys still wouldn't back down. Practice was canceled but no one told me so I walked out of the gym tiredly.

I checked my phone to see a ton of messages from L/n.

L/n: they are following me
L/n: help pls
L/n: they keep cat calling me
L/n: KUNI
L/n: KUNI IM SCARED
Me: I'm coming

I walk over to see the two boys indeed following L/n.

"Oh Kuni can you walk me home?" She asked me loud enough for the two boys to hear.

"Hey we asked you the same thing and you said no!" Kito said from behind us.

"Well leave me alone!" She exclaimed grabbing my arm. The boys snicker being more intrigued.

"Girls are way better with spunk." I rolled my eyes at the comments.

They departure but the realization hit me. L/n was still holding my arm.

Why am I blushing? I just patted her head on the way to her house.

"Hey Uh Kuni thanks for walking with me." She said while going onto her porch.

"It's fine."

"Well uhm. See you at school." She said going into her house. I waved her off.

Do I have a shot

Do I even have the ground to even take it?

All these things kept ringing in my head.

I wish I would take it

But I keep that to myself

Locked away

For only me to know