05

"Sure." He said while waiting for me to catch up. He has long ass legs.

"Wanna grab a bite on the way?" He asked.

"Yeah sure. You must be starved." I say in a chuckle. We made it to the station and it was getting a bit crowded since rush hour was coming.

We both waited for a few minutes but got on. We grabbed on the handle trying not to seperate but I didnt notice. I was slowly gaining out of consensus, and didn't realize I was about fall.

"Oh sh-" I said before getting caught by an arm. I turn to see Kunimi wrapping his arm around me.

"S-sorry." I said with a red face. I was embarrassed but laughed it off.

"You should hold on next time." He said. I nod as we about to go our stop.

I get a text from Michy and flipping 39 notifications like how?!

MR: HE WALKED ME HOME
Me: cool
MR: wym cool it's amazing
Me: Nice
MR: He is such a gentleman
Me: ok
MR: wya
Me: with Kunimi
MR: good I don't want you walking home alone

I put my phone a bit higher. I can tell Kunimi was looking over my shoulder.

"Ha gentleman." He said mumbled. I laugh as we walk to a restaurant.

The waitress took us to our seats. She gave us menus and stated listing the specials.

"It's couples night tonight. It's half off if you guy want." She said. I looked at Kunimi which he gave back. We both nod and look at the waitress.

"Yeah we will do that but can you come back in a moment. We haven't decided yet." I say. She nods with a smile.

"Of course take your time." She said cheerfully. She left and small laughs came out our mouths.

"Haha couple but I mean a discount." I say. He shakes his head with a small smile.

"Yeah really." Then I got hit with realization. My face felt warm and I couldn't keep eye contact with him.

Damn why is it so hard?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We ordered our food and gave our menus to the lady.

"You guys are such a cute couple." She commented. My ears turn red as she left. Kunimi started laughing at me.

"Shut up." I mumble. He stops but to form another snicker.

"What is it now." I grumble. He stops to look at me then I realize it's not me it's the person behind me.

Michy and Kindaichi. Of course.

"Explain what they are doing. I don't wanna be obvious." I say like a harsh whisper.

KUNIMI POV

Dang she is adorable. I kept laughing at her but then see the turnip and his future girlfriend.

"Explain what they are doing. I don't wanna be obvious." L/n said in a whisper. I nod as I drank some water.

"They seem to be  a good time. I wouldn't stress." I say.

"Plus it would be a waste of energy to even confront them anyway." I say leaning back.

The waitress came back with our food and we dug in. It was great especially since I didn't eat all day.

I was half way finished until L/n kept looking at me. I try not to notice but she eventually stopped.

"So do you think Rain is on a date?" I ask. She shook her head. She wiped her mouth with a napkin and spoke.