26

A/n I'm sorry for not updating. I'm so busy with my lemon book that I really don't have time to update as much

Warnings: uhm m-masturbation ⚠️

So L/n got mad at me for skipping practice.

Flash back

"KUNI WHY WOULD YOU-"

"I was tired."

"Your getting no kisses and your sleeping on the couch."

End of flash back

What I was tired? Coach wouldn't want me there if I wasn't playing so 'energetically'.

She wouldn't talk to me all day or even look me in the eyes.

"Ah Kunimi you have to talk to her!" Kindaichi said

"Why? I talk to her like every day."

"No stupid I mean like talk about the situation."

I thought about the turnip head words. Why does he have words of sorta wisdom sometimes?

~~~

On Saturday we usually study because we sometimes have to try right?

I was about to kiss her until...

"Kuni nooo." She said backing up from me. I pouted and stayed at my spot. She sighed and looked at me. I didn't look back out of stubbornness.

"Why should I give you kisses." I tried to hug her making her back up.

So I gave up. So I turned away from her. I took my book with me.

No I'm not mad, I just don't know why she doesn't want me.

Well I do know, it's just that skipping isn't so bad.

"Tell me why you deserve a kiss or a hug." She said. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to do this anymore.

"Kunniii" I didn't respond.

"Do you deserve one?" She asked.

"No I don't." I admit. I really don't deserve this amazing relationship.

"Then why do you keep trying." She sighs out. I turned to face her now sorta worried face.

I scooted closer to her not to give her any affection. But just enough for us to make good eye contact.

"I don't deserve a lot of things L/n." I said as I put my hands in my pockets.

"I don't deserve you or this amazing thing we got." She stayed silent, she saw the hurt in my eyes.

"I really don't deserve an amazing person like you, but I still want you." I'm right about that.

I feel so bad, for being myself and having this great thing.

"Kuni I-" I turned away once more. I'm hurting.

"I'm sorry." All she said. She scooted over to me slowly, like I was some sort of cat or animal.

"I was over reacting." She said. I was shocked of course but like about what? I turn to face her and I opened my arms.

She went into them and sighed in my chest. I didn't say anything. I knew the wittle bean was upset.

"Bubba, It's okey. You have the right to be." Yeah yeah admitting being wrong is a bit weird for me but whatever.

"Promise you won't skip practice?"