10

I was shaking. That movie was way to scary! And the lights are out!!! That's how people freaking die!

"Hey it's alright L/n don't worry." Kunimi said flipping the switch on and off again. I shrivel up in the corner of my room shaking with fear.

Kuni crouched down next to me. He didn't say anything then went outside my room. Great he left me.

I was shaking in fear. Why did he leave me? I put my head in my arms hiding my face.

Why did he have to leave? I felt better when he was close to me. God I'm so stupid! I heard the door unlock and a figure was approaching me.

"BACK OFF IM NOT SCARED." I exclaimed in fear. I did it in panic but looked up to see Kuni with a candle.

"Oh really?" He said a bit snarky. He gave me the candle lighting up my part of the room a bit.

"Oh." I mumble. He sat in front of me with shadows across his face. He looked at the candle with a blank face.

I can never guess what he is thinking. He seems so mysterious. He looked at the candle then looked back at me.

"So when I got the candle I found out there was a loose wire in the street." He said while crossing his legs.

"So now I can't go home." He said sighing. My eyes widened then looked at him.

"You can stay over. I don't mind." I say.

"Thank you."

The heater was off making house feel like the North Pole.

"Do you want anything to eat?" You asked. He shakes his head and crawls into a ball. I move the candles aside and put my head on his lap. He was the newest source of heat right now.

"You know you could of just asked." He mumbled. I didn't move, he didn't seem to mind me.

He combed through my hair softly thinking I'm gonna wake up. He realized I wasn't asleep then stopped.

"Hey." I say pouting. He rolls his eyes and grabs the candle.

"Do you have a way to the roof?" He asked. I shrugged a bit then followed him outside my room.

"We would have to climb then." I said. He shrugs yet again and goes to my window.

"H-hey don't fall." I remark. He blew out the candle and opened the window bringing the breeze from outside.

He steps off into the roof and hold out his hand. I take mine back as he hold it out a bit further.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. Time froze and it was all quiet. I hesitated but grabbed his hand pulling me into the roof.

"L/n be careful." He said while watching me trying to balance.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble. We climb to the flat edge and sit there looking up.

"Do you ever think someone is out there." He said randomly. I looked at him confused. His eyes were dark and focused on the sky.

"Like how someone is out there. Who is your future, yah know?" He said sluggish. He seemed so tired.

"Sometimes but I really focus on now. On the present is doing." I say while swinging my feet. He looks at me with a straight face but looks away.

"OI YOU TWO ON THE ROOF! GET DOWN OR YOUR GONNA GET ELECTROCUTED!" A lady yelled from outside. We both roll our eyes and hopped down onto the platform.

It was a bit steep then my ankle decided to be nonexistent.

"Oh shi-" I was about to curse but I didn't fall.

"Watch where you step." Kuni said while holding my hand. I regain my balance and go through the window falling into the room.

"Hey you saved my life." I say to him as a joke. He shrugs and sits on the ground. I went to go light up another candle but I remember my brother was also in the house.

I went to his room to see he wasn't there. I panicked and almost dropped the candle in my hand. I started to look for him just to see him with Kuni.

They didn't notice me so I listened to their conversation.

"So your a wing spiker?" My brother asked confused while Kuni nods.

"Yeah." He said bored. My brother seemed so amazed.

"That's so cool!" He exclaimed. I saw a small smile that grew on Kuni's face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I tucked my brother in and it was currently about 12am Kuni and I were talking.

"It's way to damn cold in here." I shivered. I grabbed a blanket and covered both of us.

The air felt like ice. Then a little movement happened. Kunimi wrapped his arm around me feeling the warmth.

We were both extremely tired and were about to sleep so that wrapping around turned in to cuddling.

The air was freezing and his body was like a heater.

"L/n go to sleep it's late already." He mumbled. He wrapped his arms hugging me for  warmth. I  yawned  and nodded.

"Ok goodnight." I say softly. I felt my self losing consciousness.

KUNIMI POV

Did she fall asleep?

AHHAAHSHSJAJAAJ

I'm fine.

Well I'm internally freaking out right now but it's fine.

I looked at L/n as she breathed softly. Her chest rising up and down as she snuggled into mine.

This isn't so bad.