09

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH

So Kindaichi invited me to boba and of course I accepted but I realized once we got there I was the third wheel.

Well the fourth wheel. L/n was there as well awkwardly fiddling with her fingers. Rain nidged her and she looked up. She saw me and waved.

"H-hey." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Hey... Wanna leave?" I ask out of no where. Rain and Kindaichi were all lovey dovey and I didnt want to be around that.

"Y-yeah actaully. We are basically third wheeling them." She said in a small laughter. We walked without telling them and walked down to the park. Im really tired. I just wanted to sleep.

"Do you have a nick name Kunimi?" She asked. I shook my head as she thinked.

"Kuni!" She exclaimed. Kuni? My eyes widened at the outburt.

"Kuni?" I say questionably. She nods as she mumbles the nick name.

"Yeah as like a nick name." She said. I thought about it and nod.

"If its ok with you I can call you it."

"Yeah its a great nick name." I say. She smiled and sat by a tree. I sat next to her feeling the grass.

I got a flower that was f/c. L/n wasn't looking so I put it behind her ear in her hair. She looked at me in a snap with a confused face.

"What are you-" I cute her off by fixing her hair. She sank into it as I placed a sorta flower crown on her head.

"Th-thanks." She stuttered out. I didnt say anything. We sat in silence but we realized it was getting cold.

"Hey it getting dark." She said while standing up. I got up lazily breathing softly.

"L/n its just day light savings." I say blandly. She shrugs and walks ahead of me.

"Kuni its Friday remember!"She said excited.

"Ok and?" I raised a brow. She looked at me with a small smile.

"Wanna do something. I mean my parents know Im out with friends." She said shy. The sky got darker but its still early.

We walked and got struck with an idea.

"Wanna catch a movie?" I ask while putting my hands in my pockets.

"S-sure yeah." She said awkwardly. We walked to a theater and realize it's way to expensive.

"Just watch a movie at my house." She said while on texting.

"Ok."

"Kindaichi and Michy are on a date. So I won't bother them." I say while looking at the ground. She nods and lead me to her house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We made it to her porch and she fumbled with her pockets.

"You left your keys didn't you." I say while looking at her.

"Y-yeah um. I will just knock." She said while giving up. She knocks  on the door for a little boy to open it.

"Damn it Y/n stop leaving you- oh hi." He noticed I was also at the door way and gives me a small wave.

"I'm sorry. Just don't tell mom." She said. The boy nods then let's us pass. It was about 8pm but it felt like midnight.

"What movie should we watch?" She asked as she lead me to her room.

"I don't know you pick." I stated. She grabbed her laptop and picked a horror movie.

"I've never seen this movie." She said. We both sat on the floor with the laptop in front of us. She turned off the lights and went back in her spot to start the movie.

8 minutes in and there were no jump scares until it got all silent. We could hear each other's breathing and L/n had her eyes widened.

Then a jump scare that was to obvious came on. L/n practically clings on my arm in fear.

"EEEE." She exclaimed with her eyes closed. I didn't say a word. The jumps are was kinda obvious.

"How the heck did you not get scared?!" She said in panic. I shrugged and kept looking at the screen.

More scares came on the screen and L/n kept clinging to my arm, I didn't mind until a knock on the wall interrupted the movie.

"K-k-Kuni what was that?" She asked frightened. I looked at her and she looked like a scared puppy.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I say. She gripped my arm a bit softer then another knock  was heard.

"K-k-Kuni." She helped at the noise. I laughed as she whined for me to help her.

"Ok ok I'll turn on the lights." She slowly let go of me so I can stand up. I turned on the lights but it didn't work. I flicked it on and off sighing.

"HEY THE POWERS OUT!" The little boy said from outside the door.

"I'VE BEEN KNOCKING FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES TO TELL YOU!" He exclaimed. I looked at L/n who had a pale face with a 'bruh' face.

"H-how was I so supposed to know?!" She said nervously. I sat next to her with my head on her shoulder.

"God you were so scared." I say in a mocking manner.

"Hmm-" She said then looks away from me arms crossed. Great now she is mad.

"Wait L/n it was kinda funny." I say taking my head of her and trying to look her in the eyes. She wouldn't face me.

"It's not funny Kuni!" She said while pouting.

She wouldn't look at me, so I embraced her in a hug. She didn't move then moved her head.

"H-hey what are you-" I cut her off.

"I'm sorry for thinking it was funny." I apologized. She looked taken back while so let go.

"Whatever idiot....please don't leave me." She said quietly. I was taken back as she held onto my arm.

"Please." She said as she quietly begged. I couldn't just say no. It would break her heart.

"I won't. I promise idiot." I say back.

I wish she was my idiot