03

I come to learn now that Kunimi won't do anything more than its limit. He is lazy and seems tired but he can put effort sometimes.

Like finding a place to nap. Or to get out of a lecture. But out of that he is a pretty cool person.

"H-hey Um Y/n so Kindaichi and his friends Kundimi or something invited us to the yogurt place." I cringe at the mispronounced name but nodded.

"First off its Kunimi." I say in a laugh making her embarrassed.

"But ok I will go. And please don't be a strawberry. You will be as pink as your your yogurt." I say in a laugh.

School just ended and we both walked to the yogurt place to meet them. She seemed very excited which I don't get, but I don't know, I'm excited too.

"Y/n what if I embarrass myself." She whined. I scoffed as I kept walking.

"You won't. And I bet Kindaichi might find it cute." I say trying to ensure her. She kept complaining as I took my phone out.

Me: Kunimi are you guys there yet

Kunimi: yeah why?

Me: Michy is really nervous

Kunimi: Kindaichi is really nervous lol

Me: So for them to bond...

Kunimi: we need too?

Me: we need to dip

Kunimi: what

Me: we get yogurt, make them sit down and then we find excuses to leave making them bond a bit

Kunimi: that might actually work. And it's a easy plan

Me: ok see you!

We finally made it to this shop. I made a small wave as my friend hides her face.

"Ah hello." I say calmly.

"H-hey." Michy stuttered out.

"So I see you guys got yogurt me and Michy will get some." I say bring Michy with me.

"Girl you are pink as hell. Calm down." I say as soon as we leave the scene.

"I'm sorry. It's because he looks so cute." I almost gagged but held it in.

"Get your damn yogurt I'm paying." I say. I got caramel yogurt while she got strawberry. I payed for it and made her sit down at the same table as the turnip.

They were both awkward but me and Kunimi decided to start a conversation.

"So what position do you play?" I ask. He shrugged while eating his yogurt.

"Wing spiker. Oh shoot." He said. I furrowed a brow but he checked the time.

"Oh shoot sorry guys. Earlier me and L/n agree I would show her the Uh- um music shop." He said. Oh yeah the plan.

"Oh yeah. It's gonna close soon so we better get going." I says standing up. We both waved as Michy and Kindaichi are panicking inside.

We went outside as we puffed a ton of air.

"That was so easy!" I exclaimed. Kunimi nodded.

"Yeah." He said. There was awkward silence but it ended when he started a conversation.

"Do you want to actually go the music shop?" He asked. I smiled as I looked at him.

"Yeah!" We walked across the street to the music shop as I toyed with the instruments.

Kunimi picked up a guitar and strummed it. It was untoned so he tried to toon it.

"You two kids want to play?" A man asked. Our head shot up at him as he smiled.

"Go try the rooms. You can play as loud as you want." He said pointing to a room full of speakers.

"Thank you." I say heading to this room. It felt so roomy.

Kunimi struck the guitar again making it have a amazing sound.

"Can you play?" I ask with stars in my eyes. He looked taken back but nodded.

"Like a song?"

"Yeah a song." I say. He connected the guitar to an amp. He struck it making the sound blast.

"Haha Sorry." He said while scratching he back of his head.

He cleared his throat and played.

"Every thing you left behind became my everything." He sang. He played the guitar with little effort but the song was amazing.

He kept playing but stopped suddenly.

"That's kinda all I know." He said embarrassed.

"That was amazing Kunimi! It was like pow woosh!" I exclaimed. I had sparkles in my eyes. He scratched the back of his neck.

"You really think so?" He asked as I nodded. We stepped out the room to see Kindaichi and Michy smiling. They were outside the shop on a bench talking about something.

It must be interesting since they had smiles on their face.

"Kunimi." I called out quietly.

"Yeah." He said. We both looked at our friends talking in joy.

"If your friend breaks Michys heart, he is a dead man." I said in a blank tone. I heard Kunimis breathing tense.

"U-uh ok. Please just don't hurt the onion, he is kinda sensitive." He said as I nod.

"Should we meet them outside?" He asked. I looked outside the window.

"Yeah. Let's go." We both went outside but they didn't notice. They were still on the bench laughing.

"So I ship it." Michy said. Oh no.

"Really. I can kinda see it happening but I don't know." Kindaichi said in a laugh.

"Hey Y/n!" Shit she spotted me.

"Oh um hey." I say. God I didn't want to be caught.

"Is it ok if Kindaichi walked me home today?" God it's finally happening.

"Yeah actually. You guys should get going, it's gonna get dark soon." I said with a smile. They both nodded as they walked the other direction with a wave.

"So L/n should I walk you home?" Kunimi asked. I was shocked but realized we lived near each other.

"Sure but why?" God I ruined it.

"Is dangerous for someone to walk alone to the dark." He said. It was a good reason so I agreed.

"Ok. Let's go or my mom might yell at me." I said in a chuckle. So we head along the path talking about random stuff. But his laugh, it was toxic with cuteness.

Wait what am I thinking. God I'm getting in the clouds.

"Hey L/n we are here I think." I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked to see my front door.

"Oh thank you Kunimi." I said. He looked confused like I said gibberish.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asked. Ahh that's why.

"It's just the thought of you taking time to walk me home. So thank you." I say. He says his goodbyes as I unlock the door which I wave back.

He is so nice. Huh.