23

The morning of the next day I still couldn't get over the fact-

HE TOOK MY FIRST KISS!!!! I literally squealed into my pillow until I was out of breath. His lips were soft and had a caramel taste to it.

Yeah I saw him get the money but idgaf.

Money is money.

Anyways.....

I can't help the fact that my own boyfriend is like a foot taller than me.

Yeah yeah height isn't that important but I just realize I look like a child if you compare me and him in size.

Oikawa literally calls me chibi-Chan 2.0.

Who is the original?

I tried not think about it until Hiro comes into my room with a notebook. He closed the door and sat on my bed.

"Y/n can you help me with English?" He asked. I was really fluent at English but perfected Japanese cuz we do live in Japan.

I nod and look at his notes. Hiro got really good at English over these past few years, he had become really close to being fluent.

I started to talk to Hiro in English more because he really wants to learn.

A/n: English= bold

"How do you say can I have the sauce in English."

"Can I have the sauce?" Hiro said it in perfect English. I nodded and helped him. He started speaking English more often and I think he would be extremely good at it and a year or two.

"I hate grammar!" He groaned as he wrote. I laughed saying that I did too.

How can people be bilingual??!!?!

How can Kuni be fluent in fukin 3 languages! It's hard enough trying to be fluent in one!

Wait- THE HECK AM I BLUSHING

"Y/n what's wrong?" Hiro asked. I must have stayed silent for a few minutes. I snapped out of it and look at him.

"I'm fine." I felt my phone buzz so I opened it to see a few messages.

They were from Michy.

M: are you coming?
Me: where?
M:to the sleep over?
Me:?
M:Oikawa invited us both to a sleep over
Me: I don't have his number so I didn't hear about it
M:no shit that's why I'm telling you lol
Me: fine see you later
M:ok

"Y/n are you leaving again?" Hiro asked me as I got off my bed. I nodded as I packed extra clothes and necessities.

"Tell mom at Michys!" I said before leaving the house.

I went to the address Michy sent me and I could already hear yelling. I was about to knock until I heard screeching.

"TRY ME YOU-" It was a voice that was then covered up by more yelling.

I knock on the door for it be opened. I saw Michy fearing for her life and telling me to get in.

"What happened?" I asked as she lead me to some couch. She grabbed my arm shaking.

"Aye Chibi-Chan 2.0!" Oikawa said before he plopped onto the couch.

"Hi." I blankly said. I made eye contact with the setter then looked away because it was getting too awkward.

I saw a blanket on a arm chair and it looked huge.

But then I realized the person in the blanket was my own boyfriend.

"Kuni? Are you ok?" I hesitantly said. I know he values sleep like a drug. Last time a person besides me tried to wake him up, they got the glare down of lifetime from Kuni.

He moved a bit while groaning. He emerged from the blanket and looked at me.

"Oh hey Bubs." He said tired. Oikawa seemed happy.

"Aww Bubs another nick name Chibi-Chan 2.0." Oikawa said. Me and Kuni gave him glare which made him shut up.

"L/NNNN HELLLPPPP!" I heard Matsun and Makki yell from the kitchen. I stood up and saw the third years all covered in flour and some other crap.

"Help us bake." Matsun said as he dusted himself off.

"Ok. Let's make cream puffs, I mean they do taste good." I said as I put on a spare apron.

I looked through a few books Oikawa gave me and found the crepe puff recipe.

"You guys are third years already and don't know how to work a oven." I chuckled as the third years looked over my shoulder. I can tell they rolled their eyes at me but whatever.

Recipe:

2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs

I followed the instructions and boom le puffs were ready.

"L/n how the-"

"I followed the recipe unlike you two." I said as Iwazumi snorted at the other upperclassmen.

"Y'all better eat that shit and be great full I even tried to help." I said as I laid in Kuni's spot. Kuni got up to eat the treat I baked.

I stayed in his spot feeling the warmth fading away slowly.

Then my stupid phone started buzzing. The room became silent because they knew I had to call someone.

I looked at my phone and it was no other than Hiro.

I coughed clearing my throat and answered the phone.

"Y/n will you come back tomorrow?" He asked me. I sighed and replied back in English

"I will be back tomorrow. Don't worry about me Hiro." Then the dude decided to hang up. I sighed but realized everyone was looking at me.

"Y-you speak English?" Oikawa asked a I nodded.

"Yeah why?"

"Say something an American would say." He said like I was a robot.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"You are so annoying I want to sleep"

I said it and to be surprised they were amazed.

"Y/n. I forgot to tell you but but the boys lost the bet." Michy said while taking out her bag. I saw the boys fearing for their lives.

"What bet?" I asked. If it makes these upper class men nervous it must be horrifying!

"It's-"

A/n I'm needing it here because this chapter is too long! The rest is in chapter 24!