Chapter 18: Smut Warning

Previously: 

Oli, " Alright here we are. "

You look outside your window and your eyes sparkled. You suddenly became really nervous all of a sudden.

Now: 

You, " Oliver I- " 

Oli, " It's beautiful isn't it? "

You, " Very much, how did you do this? "

Oli, " Oh just a few calls here and there. " 

You, " Diego? "

Oli, " I- Yes. " 

You giggle, " Well you both did such an amazing job. " 

Oliver, " Thank you Princessa, now lets get walking in. "

Oliver gets out of his car and opens the door and helps you out. You follow him hand in hand. You was amazed by all the work he did. You guys walked through the gate to the skate park where there was lights twinkling, soft music playing, flowers everywhere and a table with a white table cloth and chairs. 

Oliver pulls the chair out for you to sit and than he sits down across from you. 

You, " How are we gonna get food from out here? "
Oliver, " Simple, look behind you. " 

You looked behind you and saw a chef cooking on a grill, " Ohh gotchu. " 

Oliver, " Hope you don't mind cheese burgers. "

You, " Not at all, that is actually exactly what I wanted. " 

Oli, " Well good i'm glad. " 

You smile at him. 

The chef comes over with the plate of cheese burgers for you and Oli. Oliver pays him and he turns the grill off and leaves. 

You, " Why did you put so much effort into this? "
Oliver, " Because you deserve every little bit of effort. " 

You blush. 

Oliver, " Man, you're beautiful when you blush. " 

That only makes you blush even more.

Oliver, " Care to dance? "
You, " Sure. " 

You both started to slow dance, as Oliver whispers in your ear.

Oliver, " Y/n, this past month has been the best because of you. I am so sorry for everything i've put you through.. I don't know why I went back to Karen.. Even if she was my first love she still never treated me nearly as good as you have. With you I have a purpose and I feel like I am actually worth something now. I feel like I can finally change my ways for you for the better. I don't know why I let a girl like Karen get under my skin and break me. " 

You, " There's really not much you could have done about it.. We all fall in love whether if it is with the right person or not.. Least in the end you still can find your one. " 

Oliver, " You know something. "

You, " What? "
Oliver, " I know that I have found my one. " 

Oliver gets down on one knee. 

You, " Oliver? "
Oliver smiles, " Not yet sweetheart, I'm just simply asking, Your first name and Last name, Will you be my official girlfriend? "

You, " Hmmm I don't know. " 

Oliver starts to look down at the ground. 

You giggle, " Of course i'll be your girlfriend again are you kidding me, why would you ever believe I would say no. " 

Oliver looks up with a smirk, " I never did. " 

You, " Ohh  I see, I'll get you back. " 

Oliver, " Oh sure you will. " 

Oliver stands up and hugs you and than kisses you passionately," You are my everything. " 

Oli than turned the music off and the lights and held hands with you to the car.

You, " Oli, what about the lights? "

Oliver, " Shh it's okay, the park is also closed tomorrow so I or * clears throat * Diego can get all the fixings. " 

You, " Poor Diego. "

Oli laughs and than brings you to his house. He helps you out of the car and walks hand in hand with you into the house. The moment you both walked in and he shuts the door, he locks it and starts kissing you. 

You, " What about Sebastian. " 

Oli, " Don't worry, he is staying at Diego's tonight. " 

You, " Ohh, I see what you did. You took him there not for the date, but for this huh? "

Oliver, " Mind reader. " 

You smile and put your nose next to his, with your forehead on his. You went slowly in for a kiss when you quickly backed up and ran while laughing.

You, " If you want this, you have to catch me first. " 

Oli stay stilled for a couple of seconds in shocked and than chased after you. 

He than grabs you by picking you up and tosses you onto his bed.

 You giggle, " Oh looks like you caught me. " 

Oliver, " That I did. "

( Smut Warning )

You heard a low growl after he said that which turned you on a bit. 

Oliver than took off his shirt and slowly crawled on top of you holding himself up with his knees and hands, " Now that I caught my prey what do I do with you? "

Your eyes go wide.

Oliver smirks and slowly bends his head down next to your ear, " I get to play with my Prey before I eat it. " 

He kisses your ear and slowly goes down and kisses your neck. 

You squirm a bit, and than you tried to move your arms, but Oliver than quickly grabs both of them and holds them up above your head. 

Oliver, " Uh uh uhh. "

 He smirks. You can tell he liked being in control. He than slides his free hand under your shirt and lifts it up to your neck. 

Oliver, " Keep your hands there. "  He growls.

You do as told. He than takes both of his hands and lifts your shirt over your eyes so you can't see. You start to squirt again, because you wanted to see. Oliver than puts his hand back on your wrist to hold your hands above your head still.

Oliver, " Be a good girl Y/n. "

You, " What if I want to be a naughty girl? "

Oliver, " Well I am the one in charge right now, so behave or I will have to spank you. " 

You, " Bring it. " 

Oliver, " You don't wanna test me. I can make you experience things you've never experience before in your life. " 

You felt your heart starting to beat really fast.

You could tell that he was smirking because, well because he's Oliver. He comes down and whispers in your ear, " I can make your body tingle all over. " He bites your earlobe softly and than starts to kiss down your next again. He continues to kiss down your chest and your stomach. Than he kisses your lips. He than slides his hand down your pants. ( I am not going into detail here o-o ) He than slides your bottoms off and than he takes your shirt fully off and you open your eyes.

He smiles, " There's my favorite eyes I love to stare into. "

He undresses himself and you guys get down to business. ( Again not going into detail )