Chapter 23: Love

Uncle, " I wouldn't have known how gorgeous anyone could be in a wedding dress other than from my wife until you. "

You, " Oh uncle." 

Uncle, " I'm so happy for you. " 

You, " Is this what Oliver was talking to you about the day before the tournament? " 

Uncle, " Yes.. he was asking for my blessing. " 

You, " Well that's very kind of him. "

Uncle, " Makes me glad to have him apart of the family even more. " 

You smile.

Uncle, " You ready to be a Moy? " 

You, " Lets do this. " 

You walked down the isle with your uncle. You kept staring at Oliver.. He looked so handsome in his suit. When you stood across from Oliver you looked around at your Uncle, Sebastian and Diego. If you never came here you would have never been where you are now. You felt a tear escape your eye as Oliver wipes it with his finger and smiles at you, you smile back. 

You both said your vows. Than the minister asks if anybody didn't want us to marry, of course you always  hated this part because if the two people are really happy together no one should stop it.. but of course. 

Karen, " I abject! " 

You roll your eyes. 

Karen, " I won't let you marry her!" She starts to tear, " You are the love of my life that's why I kidnapped some of your girls you had flings with. " 

Oliver, " Wait what? "

Karen, " You know how some of your girls went missing? " 

Oliver, " Yeah.. I just thought it was them leaving. " 

Karen, " No.. I kidnapped them and made them leave because I couldn't handle the fact of you being with anybody else. " 

You sigh and watched your uncle dial someone on the phone. 

He than got off the phone and stood up. 

Uncle, " Karen why would you do this? I thought you liked me. " 

Karen sighs, " Can't you see? where you are Y/ns uncle I was just trying to get close to you so I could get some dirt on her to get my Oliver back. " 

Uncle, " Why would you want Oliver back when he obviously doesn't love you? Wouldn't you want to be with a person who actually has feelings for you? " 

Karen, " All I know is that I can't get over Oliver. "

You, " Well you have to. " 

Karen, " No! " She brings out a gun and points it at you, " You will never be with Oliver. If I can't be, you can't be. " 

Oliver, " Just calm down. " 

Karen, " I love you Oliver! " 

Oliver, " I get that, but I love Y/n. " 

Karen, " Which is why if I kill her you will love me again. " 

Oliver, " No Karen.. I wouldn't I would only hate you even more. " 

Than you heard some guys talking behind the doors and saw cops walk through them. Karen tried to quickly turn around, but 2 of the cops tackled her down to the ground before she could. They cuffed her and took her away. 

Minister, " Alright with that over with, is there anyone else? " 

There was silence. 

Minister, " Good, now with the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride. " 

You giggle as Oliver smiles at you and quickly cups his hands around your face and kisses you as everyone cheers. 

( 20 years in the future )

You, " Lily, you need to get down here and get ready for school! " 

Lily, " But mom, Tyler keeps picking on me for the stuff I wear. " 

You, " Tyler is this true? " 

Tyler, " N- " 

You, " Don't you lie to me. " 

Tyler sighs, " Yes.. " 

Oliver, " Tyler, she is your sister. She is happy for how she dresses and you are happy for how you dress right? " 

Tyler, " Yes dad. " 

Oliver, " Exactly, how would you like it if your sister picked on you for your clothing? " 

Tyler, " I wouldn't like it. " 

Oliver, " Exactly, now be a good brother and compliment your sister sometimes maybe, girls love it. " 

You, " Excuse me? " 

Oliver, " Oh you can't say you don't like to be called Gorgeous. " 

You give Oliver a straight serious face as you both start to laugh. 

Tyler, " I want to be like you guys in the future. " 

You give Tyler his lunch bag, " You will find someone soon, they may just happen to come out of no where. " 

Your son smiles at you as you kiss him on the head. 

Oliver kisses you goodbye as he leaves to work. 

The school bus slows down. 

You, " Have a good day at school honey. " 

Tyler, " Thanks mom. " 

You, " Tell the bus driver your sister will be out in a few seconds. " 

Tyler shakes his head yes and walks out the door to the bus. 

You, " Sweetie bus is here! " 

She quickly rushes down the stairs as you hand her, her lunch bag, " Have a good day. " 

She shuts the door and walks on the bus.

As you stood there, drinking your morning coffee, watching the bus drive away, you never would have thought that you would even be here.. Married with kids. You smile at the thought and stood by the window for a bit thinking about how everything started from a terrible breakup. 

*Authors note*

I hope you all enjoyed this story <3 I am so sorry for how long it took to finish and that it finished so shortly. I have just been losing motivation lately and I haven't been feeling well and been going through some things.. But I have been working on some of my stories and I have a brand new one to make it up for you all. I'm sorry if the others takes sometime to  finish. I may write a part 2, but that I will think about within due time. Thank you for reading!! If you want to comment on the story or ask me something just message my instagram: Oliversdimple and I will respond as soon as I see the message. Hope you have a wonderful day (: