Chapter 20: Uncles New Girlfriend

Previously:

Uncle, " Ohh that must be my girlfriend. "

You, " Girlfriend, already? "

Uncle, " Your Aunt and I was planning on divorcing way long ago honestly. She already moved on herself. "

You, " Oh well as long as she makes you happy. "

Uncle, " She does. "

He opens the door and your jaw drops.

Now:

You, " Karen? "

Uncle, " Oh so you two already know each other? good. " 

Karen winks at you. 

You, " Uncle, I think we should talk. " 

Uncle, " Nonsense, now that everyone is here we should all go out to dinner. "

You, " Even Diego, Seb and Oli? " 

Uncle, " Yes they can come to if they want. " 

You look at Oliver giving him a worried look. He slowly walks up next to you and wraps his arm around your shoulder and rubs his hand up and down to try to reassure you. You looked up at him and smiled as he smiled back. 

Uncle, " We are ready? "

You, " I suppose so. " 

Karen grabs your uncles hand and walks to the car. You, Oli, Seb, and Diego all follow behind. As you all was in the car it was weird because no one was talking. Oliver sat next to you, he was holding your hand and he kept moving his thumb in circles around your thumb. Sebastian was sitting behind you with Diego. They kept giggling a bit behind you so you just figured they was watching some videos on their phones or something. 

When you all got to the restaurant, you all got out of the car and Oliver walked up and whispered something to your Uncle. You saw he shooked his head yes for something. Oliver walked back over to you and held on to your hand and didn't say a word. 

You guys walked into the restaurant as the greeter ask how many for a table to your Uncle, he told her 2. You was really confused because you thought it was gonna be a family type dinner thing. You shrugged, while waiting for the greeter to come back from showing your Uncle his table Oliver let go of your hand and started whispering to Sebastian and Diego. You was so curious on what was going on. The greeter came back and Oliver walked up telling the greeter a table for two.

The greeter looked him up and down and replied, " Right this way handsome. " 

You didn't say anything about it though there was anger starting to rage up inside of you, but you kept it civil. Oliver waved you to follow so you did. You both sat across from one another at the booth. 

Greeter, " I will be back to get your orders. " She looked up and down at Oliver again and walked back to greet Seb and Diego. 

You, " You see that? "

Oliver, " What? " 

You, " She likes you. " 

Oliver, " She doesn't even know me. " 

You, " That don't mean a thing to those type of girls, they like guys for the looks. " 

Oliver giggles a bit, " Liking a person for their looks? that's dumb. " 

You, " I know that, but some people are like that. " 

Oliver, " Mhmm " as he stares deeply into the menu trying to figure out what to have.

You, " So why is it just us two exactly? "

Oli, " What? You don't want to be alone with your boyfriend? "

You, " Of course I do you know this, it's just I thought it was suppose to be a family type dinner to ' welcome ' Karen into the family type thing. " 

Oli, " There won't be no welcoming that witch to the family. " 

You, " How do you know? My uncle seems to be quite attached to her already. "

Oli, " Oh trust me that will change soon. "

You, " How do you know? "

Oli, " I'm sure she is just using him to be able to see me. "

You, " What makes you say that? and plus, how would she even know that he was my uncle? "

Oli, " Maybe she searched him up? and you didn't see the way she kept staring at me? "

You, " Not really, I was looking at my uncle. "

Oli, " I mean we can always set something up to make him see the real her if you want. "

You, " And what would that be exactly? "

Oli, " Easy, if Karen and I are ever in a room by ourselves with the door shut you can obviously tell she will start to be all over me and you can come in with your Uncle and show him that she doesn't actually love him. " 

You, " Yeah, but what if that goes down hill? "

Oli, " I don't see how, now lets enjoy our date. " he winks at you and you blush. 

Greeter/ waiter, " Alright cutie, may I take your order? "

Oli looks you in the eyes and smirks, " Sure, my girlfriend and I would like to have ( whatever you choose to have ) "

The greeter/ waiter gives you a deathly stare and walks off.

You giggle.

Oli smiles, " What? "

You, " She so gave me the death stare. " 

Oli, " Of course she would. She doesn't have the beauty as you. " 

You blush, " Oli. " 

Oli, " Don't deny it babe, you are beautiful.. probably one of the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. " 

You, " I'm sure you've used that on all of your girlfriends. "

Oli lets out a grunt, " No actually I haven't because no one has caught my eye as you have. " 

You blush so red you became a tomato.

Oli, " Maybe I should just have you for dinner. " 

Your eyes go wide, " I- " 

Oli giggles, " I'm kidding, I prefer you for a snack. " 

! Smut Warning !

( You had left the restaurant and went with Oli to his room and you guys were making out)

Oliver quickly takes off your shirt as you take his off as well. He roughly kisses you while moving you to the bed. He lays you down as he smiles and kisses you under your ear down your neck. He than moves down your chest and kisses under your belly button. He unbuttons your pants and slides them down with your underwear. He stands up and stares at you up and down. You smirk at him as you quickly push him down and got on top of him. 

Oli, " Whoa nelly. " 

You start kissing him down his chest and look at him in his eyes and smirk at him and kept kissing him down his chest. You unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. You than unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. You wanted to be in control so you grabbed the condom out of his pant pocket and ripped it open and slowly put it on him. He tilted his head back in delight. You smirk and got on top of him. You slowly went down on him as he groaned and bit his lip. You smiled in delight of being in control for once as you slowly went up and down on him. He grabbed onto your sides and motioned you to go quicker. You kept going quicker as Oli said, " F*ck it. " and flipped you over so he was on top. He slowly started going into you as he was only inches from your face. He whispered in your ear, " Tonight I make you mine. "

"Y/n!                    Oh, Y/n!     "

You shooked your head and noticed you was still in the restaurant.

You, " Huh? "