Chapter 22: Championships

( Your Pov )

You yawn and stretched as you just woke up. You could have sworn that you felt Oliver holding you from behind, but when you turned around he wasn't there. You sigh and got out of bed. You looked at the time, and you had enough time to shower and so you did. You chose your outfit for the Championships, in all honesty you actually chose to twin all the boys since we were a team.. you smiled at the thought. You couldn't believe for 9 months you got to make 2 new friends and a new relationship with the guy that was going through the same exact thing you did. You honestly couldn't be happier. You put on some makeup and you looked yourself in the mirror. You honestly couldn't be happier for how your life has turned out. You started to smell something. Eggs? You walk down stairs and saw your uncle and Oliver making breakfast together. 

Uncle, " Oh well hello there sleepyhead. " 

Oliver turns and looks at you, " Morning baby girl. " 

You, " Morning. " 

Sebastian and Diego walk down.

Sebastian, " Do I smell - " 

Diego, " Eggs and bacon? " 

Your uncle laughs, " Yes. " 

Diego, " Wait. What is this? " 

You, " What? " 

Diego, " We all twin. " 

You, " Glad you noticed. " 

Sebastian, " You did this on purpose. " 

You smile, " Yes I did. "

Seb, " Why? "

You, " Because no matter what we are a team. " 

Diego, " Ain't that the truth. " 

You smile at Diego who sits next to you. 

Sebastian, " I mean I wouldn't have it any other way. " 

You smile at Sebastian to as he sits next to Diego. 

Sebastian, " Where Oliver is cooking, this better taste good. " 

Your uncle laughs, " Honestly I think he is teaching me how to cook. " 

You, " Oh my, did my uncle just admit he is bad at something? " 

He laughs, " Oh hush, this will be the only time. " 

You take a sip of the orange juice that Oliver put in front of you, " Mhm. " 

He smiles at you. 

You, " So where is Kare- "

Oliver shakes his head no. 

Your uncle smile goes away, " I uh I told her to leave. " 

You, " Oh.. I'm sorry you don't have to talk about it. " 

Uncle, " No it's okay. She's gone, I should have listened to you. I kind of over heard her and Oliver's conversation. " 

You look at Oliver. 

Oliver, " Nothing happened.. I just explained to her how happy I was with you and she tried to make me not see it that way. " 

You sigh, " I'm very sorry. "  

Your uncle, " No it's okay, no sad thoughts, I am happy that I found out now rather than later.. Now you guys need to get eating so we can get you all to the Tournament. " 

You guys was up. So far you guys have managed to get the 2nd place. This was the last time of you guys having a chance to beat the team in first place. Oliver went, than Diego. 

Sebastian sighs, " You ready to beat their butts? " 

You, " Lets do this. " 

You guys won! You couldn't believe it. You ran into Oliver's arm in tears of happiness. The announcer came over with the Mic and the trophy. Sebastian takes the trophy lifting it up in the air as Oliver takes the Mic.

Oliver, " Thank you everyone for being there and helping and supporting us through everything. Mostly I wanna thank my team for always being there as well. Sebastian for being the best brother a person can have. Diego for being the best friend a person could have.. and of course Y/n for being the best girlfriend anybody could have. If it wasn't for skating than I wouldn't have ever met this girl.. so where this is the ending and also the beginning of our skating careers.

He gets down on one knee, " This is also where I want to begin something else. So Y/n will you do me an amazing favor and marry me? " 

You go into tears, " Yes! Of course Yes!! "