Chapter Two

Ethan's POV

It's been a frickin' hectic day at work, and the best way to unwind is to meet my mates at my club, with a new British actress Samantha as my fling, I met her when I was in London to make a business deal with her father. She looked pretty hot and quite excited about going out with me for a night, so why not right! Make use of whatever is given to you.

Nick, Chandler and Michael are my good friends

Nick, Chandler and Michael are my good friends. We've known each other since childhood and worked a couple of business projects together, clearly we've been sticking together through thick and thin.

Walking into the club with Samantha, definitely caught the paparazzi's attention, striding through the flashes and ignoring the questions, this girl clung onto my arm like an actual couple. Whoa honey! chill...

"What's up Eth!!" Nick pulled me into a hug, nodding towards Michael and Chandler, we sat on the couch in the VIP section of the club.

"I heard about the contract you signed with Samantha's dad. Congrats man!" Michael said.

"Oh! So you're business partners? I thought it was something else.." Chandler teased.

"It's nothing...." I was cut off when Samantha spoke.

"Its my first date with Ethan so, you never know right?" Samantha squealed as she grabbed my arm again. Jesus make her stop doing that, its annoying the fuck out of me.

"Haha, it's Ethan you're talking about so, you never know love," Nick mumbled, sending Samantha a wink.

"Did you say something?" Samantha asked flipping the hair that was resting on her shoulder, to give Nick a clear view of her cleavage.

"Uh... nope" Nick said with a smug smile.

After a few drinks Samantha left to the washroom, as soon as she was out of sight Chandler let out a sigh, shaking his head. Probably wasn't approving my "date". I shrugged letting him know it isn't a big deal.

"You bastard, did you just try to steal Ethan's date?" Michael asked.

"It was just a wink asshole." Nick defended.

"It didn't work anyway, she's all over this guy... dude she's giggling at the lame shit Ethan says, like what the fuck, he doesn't even know to crack a frikin' joke." Nick continued.

"Alright shut up!" I said.

"So taking your date home Eth?" Chandler wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm going to her hotel." I said while leaning back on the couch.