Chapter Twenty Seven

"What happened to Jake?" I asked feeling my eyes popping out of my sockets.
"Taught him a lesson, that's what he gets for messing with what's mine." He shrugged like it was nothing.
"Eth..Ethan is.. he.. alive?" I swallowed.
"Oh yes, but I'm sure he'll never even look at a girl in the wrong manner anymore." He smiled.

Finally I was relieved.
Just then I remembered, Akira might be waiting for my call. So I grabbed my phone from my bag. And I called her..
"Kiki are you okay?" She sounded scared.
"Hello Akira, I'm fine."
"What happened Kiki, I was so worried." Her voice began to shake.
"Hey listen, it's fine, you're safe. Relax okay I'll explain everything when I get home." I noticed Ethan pulling his car over to the side and gesturing me to give him the phone.
"Akira hold on!" I placed the phone in his hand.
Ethan told Akira everything that happened and how he came to the same hotel for a meeting. He also explained to her how Nick would get one of his men to get rid of all the pictures and videos by tonight and that he had Zac's phone and was gonna destroy it himself. I guess she couldn't stop crying over the phone so he kept consoling her and eventually made her calm down.
"Alright Akira, I want a favour from you.... please tell your dad that your sister is going to spend the night at Maze's house or something like that. Please cover up for her. Would you? Because I'm taking your Kiki to my place for a bit." Ethan said. Wait, what? He didn't even ask me.
"Sure, thanks.... no problem!" He chuckled in the end and hung up.
"Im going to your place and staying the night." I asked.
"Mhmm." He nodded as he began driving.
I didn't have the strength to talk anymore, and I honestly didn't mind having some alone time with Ethan after all what happened from last night till now.
I didn't know I dozed off until I felt Ethan pick me up from the car.
"Ethan, I can walk." I mumbled, honestly didn't mind him carrying me I was too tired for anything.
"Shh go back to sleep." He cooed carrying me into the entrance and through the elevator.
I opened my eyes when the elevator doors opened. I lifted my head up, and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

 I lifted my head up, and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me

"Welcome home baby!" He said.
"You live here?" I gawked at the whole place.
He just chuckled in response. Walking through the whole penthouse, I was amazed at how flawless the place looked. Ethan then opened another door and it was the bedroom.

I bet he's got people to maintain his house

He then gently placed me on the bed and sat beside me.
"Have a nap, I'm gonna order something for dinner.. alright?" He spoke while placing a few strands of hair behind my ear.
"Ethan?" I spoke softly.
"Yes baby?"
"You didn't kiss me the whole day." I pointed out to him.
"Is that so.." he raised his brow teasingly, and slowly climbed over me, resting his weight on his arms. He gently began kissing my forehead, nose, cheeks, chin and all way down to my cleavage. He began sucking on my soft spots near my neck and a gasp left my lips. The next second, Ethan took my lips in his hungrily, making me moan and crave for more.
"Fuck, you drive me mad.." he spoke resting his forehead on mine.
He held me in a tight embrace until I fell back asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter my lovelies..
I'll do better next time ❤️

Please comment and vote!