Chapter Eleven

"You're beautiful.." Ethan said, I didn't know what to say so I bit my lip from making myself smile like a weird cheshire cat.

He just chuckled and we ordered our food, having a good time getting to know each other. And hey! he wasn't as cocky as I thought he would be. I finally was quite comfortable around him, so throughout the dinner I felt very relaxed and content. After the meal we walked towards the railing that held a beautiful view beyond, we were just quietly admiring the view with Ethan standing behind me while I was holding on to the railing.

"Hey Eth!" We heard a cheerful voice entering the patio, "Am I interrupting something?" He asked teasing Ethan. As I remember he was one of the friends that showed up at Ethan's office the other day.

"Kiara, you remember Michael? He owns this place.." Ethan explained.

"Yup I do! Hope you like it here?" Michael asked.

"Oh yes, it's so beautiful. I love it here.." I replied.

"Good, you should bring her here often.." Michael spoke to Ethan.

"My man here, made sure to have the whole place empty just for you and him. He wanted some alone time I guess.." Michael winked. I loved Ethan's gesture, and I was glad we spent this time alone. I definitely feel closer to him now.

"What's the point? You're here now?" Ethan said with a straight face.

"Hey.. just stopped by to say hi to Kiara, I'm tired of your face already.." Michael shot back playfully.

"Alright get out!" Ethan shook Michael's hand with a bro hug.

"Good night Kiara." Michael said before walking away. I replied good night with a small wave before turning to Ethan, "that was mean."

"That's how we are baby, this was like the most decent insults we've thrown at each other.." He smiled.

"Oh.. hmm." I smiled and returned to admiring the view. Ethan stepped closer and placed one hand on the railing, while I felt him kiss the back of my head making me blush. Then I felt his fingers pushing my hair off my shoulder, leaving my bare shoulder exposed. I could feel him so close to me that it made my heart beat faster and my breath hitch. He began placing soft kisses on my shoulder, moving his lips further up to my jaw and ear. He whispered, "I'm crazy about you." Before he held my waist and turned me around, for a second I looked at his eyes which held so much emotion. I bit my lip feeling really shy and not knowing how to react to him for all I knew, I wanted to be so close to him. I didn't realize my hands were resting on chest while his were snaked around me. A smile way its way to my lips and I looked down, just then Ethan bent to my height and took my lips in his and I gave in as well. It felt so perfect, so perfect to be in his arms and let him kiss me in every way he wanted to. Sucking and biting on my lips and his tongue exploring my mouth, it was beyond intimate. Eventually I pulled away in need of air. Ethan groaned as soon as our lips parted but he began kissing jaw.

"Ethan?" I whispered, barely having any energy to talk.

"Yes baby?" He answered after resting his forehead on mine.

"Someone might see us. We have to stop.."

"Let them know you're mine!" He spoke in a serious tone, before pecking my lips one more time.

"Ethan Stop!" I protested before staring towards the entrance we came in from. Turning towards Ethan, "We have to go home, it's late already."

"Are you sure?" He literally gave me a fake pout.

I used my fingers to stretch his lips into a smile and said, "Yes I'm very sure."

The drive home was very peaceful, he held my hand throughout. Once we reached home, Ethan opened the door for me to step out. "Thank you for tonight, it was lovely." I told him.

"I'm glad I spent it with you, though I wish we could be together a little longer."He said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I know.." was all I could say. Damn he makes me blush so hard!!!

"I love it when I make you blush." He smirked.

"Goodnight." I stepped away from him, before he pulled by the elbow.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?"

"Ethan someone might..." He cut me off by putting his finger on my lip.

"Sssshh.. Kiss me goodbye." He demanded.

I bit my lip and glanced towards my house. Then turning to him I stood on my tippy toes and held his shoulder, about to place a kiss on his cheek when he turned towards me and our lips connected again. I pulled away before it could turn out into another make out session.

"Happy? Bye now." I stepped away from him.

"Yup, I'm never getting enough of you baby.. I'll miss you.." with that he walked to the driver's seat giving me a final glance.

"I'll miss you too." I smiled and walked into the entrance, turning around to watch him drive away. To be honest I miss him already.