Chapter Twenty Four

* The Chapter Contains Violence *

Looking at my sister's state made me shiver, she had been crying for what felt like hours, her eyeliner running down, her messy hair and what shocked me the most was the cut on her wrist, it looked like the wound was fresh.

"Akira? What? Your hand

"Akira? What? Your hand... what happened?" I trembled as I held my fragile looking sister.
Her sobs got louder before she placed her hands over her mouth.
"Sshhh da... Kiki, dad..." she pointed to dad's room and asked me to be quiet. I nodded, with tears running down my own eyes. Walking down the corridor we went past dad's room quietly.
I pulled her to her room and sat her on the bed.
"What happened to you?" I inspected her tear stained face, messy clothes and her wrist, before grabbing the first aid kit and cleaning it up.
"Kiki I wanted to tell you b.. but I though I could handle it." She said wincing as I applied the ointment on her wrist.
"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.
"It's Zac, he's blackmailing me.." she sobbed hardly.
"Shh, Akira.. What did he do?" I brushed her hair as she sobbed on my shoulder, it broke my heart to watch my sister in this state.
"He's got pictures of us together and... after the break up he's using it against me, he said he'll put it up on social media if I don't sleep with him and give him money whenever he wanted."
I gasped at the way Zac had treated her.
"He said I couldn't tell anyone and if I do, the very second, he'll publish all the pictures and videos.."
"Akira pictures and videos? What?" I felt my whole world spin.
"Kiki I'm sorry, I should've been careful. I did whatever he wanted me to do the last couple of days, I even gave him all the saved up pocket money and even sold mum's necklace that I had. I th... I thought he'll let me go, but no, he wants more money. I have nothing left, I tried to....." she held her wrist up to show her bled hand, "I can't Kiki, I couldn't do it," she cried her eyes out.
"Suicide? Akira are you talking about suicide? You idiot! What would happen to dad and me after you do that, huh?" I cried in rage, stupid girl.
"That's why I didn't Kiki, that's why I stopped.." she hugged me tight and I began to weep holding on to my broken sister. What was I going to do?
"Akira? What does he want now?" I asked quietly.
"He wants 5000 dollars, and he doesn't care how I'm going to give it to him. And when I do he'll delete everything and move out to England with the money he said." She whimpered.
"Akira, you think I can talk to him?" I had to speak to this bastard.
"I.. don't.. know Kiki. Wait! Let me call him.." She took her phone out.
After explaining to him that, he had to talk me, I could tell it made him furious. Akira gave me the phone.
"Zac?"
"Yeah, Akira's sister?"
"Yes... why are you doing this to her?" I tried sound strong.
All he did was laugh at me, "too bad your sister spread her legs for me, even without knowing me that well." He said without any care in the world, I knew there's no point trying to talk him out of the plan.
"You have to end this Zac! You can't be doing this to her, she almost killed her self." I spat.
"Do I care bitch? Give me what I want and I'm out of her life for good." He demanded.
"Tell me what exactly you want?"
"I need 5000 dollars in cash, and when I have it, I'll delete everything of Akira from my phone. From then on there's no point because I'll be going to England." He said emotionless.
"How can I believe you?"
"You should! That's the only choice you have."
"Fine, I'll bring you the money, everything ends tomorrow Zac. Keep your word!" I spoke up.
"You got it, I'll text you the time and place in the morning. And remember I want you to come alone." With that he hung up.
"Akira, listen I'm taking the money and I'm going to end this with Zac tomorrow, I want you to sleep now. If he calls you or anything, come to me at once. Okay?"
"Okay Kiki, I'm sorry for all this.." she sobbed. I took her into the shower, cleaned her up and then tucked her into bed and watched till she fell asleep.
I walked upstairs worried about tomorrow, and having to do this without telling Ethan or dad. They both wouldn't be very happy to hear about this. Especially Ethan, if only he knew I was going to meet up with my sister's ex boyfriend who was blackmailing her for sex and money.