EPILOGUE

Kiara's POV
I was pacing up and down the penthouse while waiting for Maisie to show up. Why am I living in a penthouse you ask? Well, after Ethan proposed, he wanted me to move in with him which I obviously agreed to. With in two weeks time after the proposal happened I moved into his place. Right now Ethan and I have been living together for eight months. And it's definitely given us lots of time to spend together and to get to know each other. Whenever I'm home before him, I manage to cook or bake something for Ethan. It has become my favourite thing to do now, since he loves anything I cook for him. As for him, my man can make a decent pasta without burning down the kitchen, so I guess that's a pass. He still tries right?! Saturday is for date nights and Sunday nights are exclusively only movie nights, where we just cuddle and enjoy each other's company. Life with Ethan has been great. He also informed the press about our engagement, which stopped the ignorant rumours about him on the magazines.

Coming back to the point, well here I am waiting for my cousin in my empty house, since the boys dragged Ethan to Chandler's place because he can't be seeing the bride at least a day before the wedding. With the wedding taking place tomorrow, it's been a bustling few months.
"Kiara, hey!" Maisie walked in.
I walked up to her and gave her a small smile.
"Come Kiki, let's find out." We walked towards the washroom. Maisie then handed me the pregnancy kit. With the wedding so close and so much of preparations to be taken care of, I completely ignored the times I felt dizzy and nauseated. Until the last couple of days when I began to throw up almost everything I ate. Convincing Ethan that it was food poisoning, I asked Maze to come over to find out. Since I knew how eager Ethan was of starting a family, I wanted to surprise him after I've confirmed it.

A minute after placing the stick on the washroom vanity, there appeared a one dark line and with in another second, there slowly appeared the second line. I watched it with wide eyes as the double lines darkened, this only meant one thing. I was pregnant! I suppressed my laugh and rubbed my belly, knowing I was bearing a little bean that's going to be so dear to Ethan and myself.
"I can't wait to tell your dad!" I whispered.
Putting the cap back on I showed Maze the stick.
"Kiaraaaa!" She squealed hugging me and I held her back.
"I'm so happy, when do I tell him?" I asked her.
"When are you gonna tell him, how are you gonna tell him.. oh my goodness you're pregnant!" She hopped, making me giggle.
"It's gonna be crazy with all this wedding stuff going on and I won't be seeing him till tomorrow until I walk down the aisle." I pout.
"Oh yeah! If you tell him now, he's gonna sneak in somehow to see you. That's a big no no missy." She gave me a fake stern look.
"But I wanna tell him.." I dragged thinking of ways to do it.
"Kiki surprise him after the wedding is over. That very night even. What do you think?"
"Sounds like a plan. Maze I need a few things." With that we went to the closest mall.

On the day of the wedding...
Ethan's POV
Waking up to the sound of the alarm, I groaned as I woke up from the couch that definitely didn't fit my height. I rubbed my eyes to take the sight in front of me, there was Nick sprawled on the floor with the pants and shirt from last night still on and on the love seat was Michael sleeping with his head hanging down the couch. The guys threw me a bachelor's party at the club last night, and all we did was get drunk, thanks to my driver for bringing us home and I have no idea how I ended on the couch. Chuckling quietly I stood up thinking how hammered we were after last night. I tried to sneak out a little to go see my princess but these bastards were adamant that I never left their eye sight. They even took my phone away, so that I couldn't even video call her. I was a little hesitant leaving her back because she hasn't been feeling her best the last few days. She's eating less and even threw up a few times. I guess the wedding stress has got to her, my baby will be fine after today. Michael did ensure me that Maisie will be with Kiara till they leave to her dad's place to get ready.

The wedding is planned to happen at my beach house, we wanted it small and quiet, which didn't grab the media's attention either. So Kiara was supposed to meet me there. It's unbelievable to think I get to call Kiara my wife from today on. I still remember the first time I saw her and damn since then I'm head over heels for her.