Chapter Thirty Two

As soon as I hung up, my phone kept buzzing nonstop, it was him. My eyes became blurry and I couldn't hold it in. Excusing myself quickly I went into the washroom, my sobs got louder as I entered, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I hate him, I hate Ethan so much!
It felt like forever when I finished crying my eyes out. Wiping my tears off and pretending like nothing happened I walked out to meet everyone. By the time I got back, most people had left and we were left with only our close families and the Lancelan's.
"You okay honey?" Stella eyed me carefully.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied to her, how could I tell her that her son made me cry.
"Dad.. can we go.." I stopped midway when I heard someone clear their throat behind me.
"Ethan come! It's late already son." My dad spoke up happily.
"Yes, I was pretty caught up with a meeting." I scoffed at his lies. "Hey Kiara, I need to talk to you." He quickly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up.
"What? No, I want to go home now." I wiggled my arm out of his hold.
"Kiara! Just go!" Dad said rather sternly, I widened my eyes at my dad's actions.
Before I could reply Ethan dragged me out muttering a thanks to dad. As he dragged me out, Maze and Michael both gave me cheeky grins. And Ethan was followed by his pals, Nick and Chandler. When we moved in a secluded place, I tried pulling my arm again but he was too strong.
"Take you're disgusting hands off me." I spoke at tears began to sting my eyes again.
"Just walk princess, I'll explain later." He spoke as if he wasn't troubled about me catching him before sleeping with one of his sluts.
He kept pulling into a garden space and his two friends followed us.

Suddenly as we walked further in, there was a path that looked beautifully decorated.

"Ow my foot!" I yelped as my foot got slightly twisted because I was being dragged by a heartless brute

"Oh fuck." Ethan cussed before carrying me in his arms and took me through the candle lit path and stood near a dead end, which had more candles and petals all over the place.
He then gently placed me on the ground, and bent down to check my ankle.
"I'm fine." I pulled my ankle away from his hands. He sighed in defeat.
"Kiara baby, I know you're mad at me, but I can explain. It'll all make sense baby. So please hear me out."
"Go on, I'm listening." I crossed my hands.
"In the last couple days I decided something I really want to do. With you! And that's why I kinda stayed quiet around you cause, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep a secret from you." He sighed and even though they sounded so sincere I couldn't believe him.
"Lies lies all lies.." I spoke holding my tears back. "Stop lying to me please. You were done with me the day I gave myself to you Ethan. So please just stop lying." I whispered to him as my tears gushed out.
"I th... thought you loved me." I sobbed quietly, since his friends were there.
"Of course I love you! Baby don't be stupid! You're all I want!" He said seeming offended by my remark. He came closer to hold me but I stepped back.
"Stupid? Oh yes I'm stupid.. so stupid to be talking to you when I knew you slept with a slut before coming here." I said it out loud even Nick and Chandler would've heard me.
Ethan pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Oh shit, you fucked up man." Chandler spoke to someone, I assumed it was Ethan.
"Oh hey Kiki!" I suddenly heard the exact woman's voice again but this time she seemed close to me. I couldn't believe he's brought her here after all that.
Ethan looked behind me with a "you're ridiculous" look, shaking his head.
I whipped my head around and I saw no woman there.

"Umm hey I'm Joanne, sadly Ethan didn't have a condom so I asked him to keep it in his pants." I opened my mouth but no words came out as I was stunned to hear Nick imitate a lady's voice so naturally.
"You just ruined my plans jackass." Ethan snapped at Nick.
"I always knew this asshole had a thing for you man. Stay away from him." Chandler spoke to Ethan. I looked at Ethan and he simply placed his hands in his pockets waiting for my response.
I was done crying, but just triggered by what Nick had done. I walked over to him and punched him in the stomach, "how dare you do this to me." I yelled at him but all he did was chuckle.
"I'm sorry.." he squeaked like a lady again before clearing his throat, "um I'm sorry Kiara I didn't know it'll go this far. My man has eyes only for you." He winked at me.
"Sorry for hitting you." I mumbled.
"Got to try harder than that love." Nick laughed.
"Um Kiara? You might wanna turn around." Chandler said quietly.