Chapter Thirteen

Continuation from Ethan's office...
"I wouldn't have brought her here if you guys were showing up." Stella entered the office.

"Mother? When did you start matchmaking?" Nick asked giving out a fake gasp.

"Since my boys are all growing old and have pathetic taste in women." She teased.

All the while Ethan stood, holding me and drawing circles on my arm with his thumb. Being so close to him has been my favourite thing to do nowadays.

"Seemed like you did a really good job with your son here, boss is smitten by your choice." Chandler chuckled.

"Yes indeed." Stella smiled at us. "Next, I'm thinking about you, Michael." She continued, as Ethan couldn't stop laughing at his friend whose been put on the spot.

"Erm, Eth I'll see you around man.." Michael told him with a pat on the shoulder and walked towards the door, giving Stella a small hug on the way.

"Run bitch, run, run for your dear life." Nick yelled behind Michael. The boys just burst laughing with Stella rolling her eyes at their silliness.

"Stella, can we leave now?" I asked her.

"Why do you wanna leave now?" Ethan asked.

"Aunt Linda is alone at the bakery and I have to go help her out."

"Okay, let me drop you two." Ethan collected his phone from the desk.

"No son, I brought my car so we'll be fine." Stella stopped him.

"You sure?" He eyed me.

"Yes, I'll text you once I get home." I gave him a little smile, earning a kiss on the lip by Ethan.

"Man no! We're right here. Stop! Kiara what have you done to my boy?" Chandler whines along with Nick.

"I'll come by tonight." Ethan said before we left.