Chapter Twenty Five

As I got into the room, I changed my clothes and got into bed. I had to get the money from my savings and come up with an excuse to not go to the bakery. And Ethan, what do I tell him? What if he finds out? Being conquered by my own thoughts I noticed my phone buzzing and it was Ethan himself.
"Hi!" I tried to fake a smile.
"Kiara, where were you?" He asked.
"I was talking to Akira. I just got into bed now." I spoke as I snuggled into my pillow.
"Is my baby sleepy?" He cooed.
"Hmm.." I hummed, closing my eyes. It's become a habit now to fall asleep hearing his voice.
"Okay princess sleep now. I'll pick you up in the morning." Ethan mentioned.
My eyes opened wide, "Umm Ethan? Baby?" I called out.
"Hmm.." he hummed now, probably falling asleep.
"I won't be going to the bakery tomorrow.." I dragged not know how to continue.
"Why?" He sounded awake now. Oh god I should have come up with a plan. Think Kiara!
"Err, Maze! No I mean Akira called me shopping tomorrow so I said I'll go with her tomorrow." I slapped my head for stuttering.
"Maze or Akira?" He asked again.
"Akira!" I squeaked, hating the fact that I had to lie to him.
"Call me once you get home baby."
"Okay.. Goodnight." I laid back on my pillow.

~~~~~

The next morning, Akira and I were waiting for dad to leave. Right now we were just seated on the dinning table while I sipped my morning coffee and Akira just laid her head on the table.
"Goodbye my lovelies!" Dad kisses our foreheads before leaving. I sighed and turned to Akira.
"Kiki, he sent me the place and seems like a 2 hour drive away from the city. I'm really scared."
I looked at Akira's phone, "don't worry Akira." I paused for second as an idea popped into my head. "Do you think it's a good idea to tell Ethan about it. He would come with me.."
"Oh no Kiki, he specifically said no one to come, what if he does something." She trembled again.
"Okay okay, calm down Akira." I rubbed her back.
"I'll come with you." She spoke wiping her eyes.
"No, I don't want you anywhere near him. I can do this by myself." I spoke with the slightest bravery.
Calling myself a taxi, I got ready and before stepping outside I text Ethan.
"I'm leaving now, will call you once I get home!"

I so badly wanted to hug him before I leave, having no idea what I'm getting myself into

In a second Ethan text me back.
"K. In a meeting, call me as soon as you get home."

I got into the car, and asked the driver to take me to the bank to withdraw the sum of money. There after giving the driver the address to the destination. Looking through the window, watching the buildings pass me by and eventually an hour later, there were no more buildings but trees and large fields. Realizing that we've got out of the city, I began to get nervous. Am I doing the right thing? I guess I had no other choice, I had to do it for my little sister. I was brought back from my thoughts as the car stopped. In front of me was a grand looking hotel, which said "Sapphire Kings Inn".
I asked the taxi driver to wait for me, hoping this meeting with Zac will end soon. As soon as I entered the entrance, there stood a skinny tall guy, puffing a cigarette.

He had messy dirty blonde hair, and he looked like he was up to no good

He had messy dirty blonde hair, and he looked like he was up to no good. Guessing it could be him, I walked up to him and asked, "Zac?"
He gave an evil smirk, before running his eyes from my head to toe. He squished his cigarette in the ash tray, "follow me!" He said as he walked into the restaurant area. I tightly held on to my bag, and sat opposite him.
"So what have you to offer me for your sister's redemption?" He chuckled.
"I have the money you asked for Zac. You get the money and delete the pictures and videos. Right?" I asked.
"Yeah... that was the plan.." he spoke in a playful manner looking at me.
"What?" I didn't understand what he was trying to do or say.
He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "What can I say? Akira was hot! Yes, but her sister is fucking hotter. You could do more than just the money. What's your name?"
"What exactly do you want?" I gulped not liking where this was going.
"Name?" He asked sternly.
"Kiara.." I replied.
"Now Kiara, I'm being very kind to you. You can keep the money. Instead how about we spend this night together in my room? Hmm?" He brought out his evil smirk again.
I gasped, not knowing what to do so I stood up immediately.
"Don't forget about your little sister." He smiled at me.
I took my seat again. "Zac the deal was you take the money and delete everything of Akira."
"Was it?" He smirked.
"Zac you take the damn money and end it before I call the cops!" I snapped.
"Listen here bitch! You call the cops and let the world watch me fuck your sister. How does that sound huh?" He looked merciless.
"I'm giving you what you asked for.." I was cut off by a very familiar voice.
"Kiara?" How did he even get here?
I stood up and turned around,"Ethan?"
Leaving Dave behind, he came up to me in long strides. Holding on to my shoulders he looked at me curiously, "were you crying? Whose this?" Ethan then eyed Zac.
"I said you had to come alone, bu.. but you brought someone with you." Zac gritted his teeth and stood up on his feet.
"N..no, he didn't come with me.." I said to Zac and faced Ethan, "Ethan please leave." I tried pushing him away. He never moved but kept looking at Zac.
"You didn't listen you bitch! Look what I can do!" Zac yelled pulling his phone out. Oh no! He's gonna do it.