Prologue

[This is a work of fiction. Events, incidents are not real and are made by the author's imagination. All incidents and dialogue, with the exception of some well-known historical figures, are products of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real.] I made this story when I was still 11 years old so I'm hoping for your consideration with any mispellings or whatsoever. Corrections are highly appreciated.

"Let's get on it!! Wooh!" the DJ shouted.

I am here at my friend's birthday party, and the theme is Rock n' Roll things, you know...

Someone approached, "Hey, hey...wait up, bro, your drunk already?" even If I am a little bit of dizzy in here because of the alcohol I drank, I can still see people, and it's Jimin who's approaching me.

"Ahh...b-birthday boy" I said then raised the glass I am bringing with liquor on it.

"Tss...don't drink too much alcohol, we'll still have," before he continues what he is saying, he put his mouth, close enough in my ear and whispered, "...some THINGS to do later with the girls" he whispered.

"Yah! Y-you know I-i have a girlfriend, right? I-i'm loyal to her" and yes, I have a girlfriend, her name is Tzuyu, she's part of a girl group named Twice, they are very famous not only to Korea but the whole wide world.

"Oh, yeah, yeah. I know" he said.

The party was a blast! It already 11:00 pm and I am heading to my apartment already, I am kinda dizzy, thank goodness, J-hope, my friend drive me here.

I think I drank too much. I don't think I can make it up to me and Tzuyu's date tomorrow, it's her free time tomorrow. She can do whatever she wants and go wherever she likes, and we planned yesterday to have a date, but it seems like I can't go.

However, for as long as I wanted a normal date, we cannot, we have to avoid crowds and wrap our selves neatly. I'm kind of annoyed sometimes, but who am I to stop them?

I accepted this whole heartily, knowing the consequences may affect our relationship, besides, I love her so much. To the moon and beyond.

Morning came up, and I am currently having a headache right now. Lucky enough, I still have Advil here. I went to the kitchen and drink it.

Then, I go back to my room and lay down on my bed again. I'm too tired to even get up.

10 messages, 14 missed calls

From: Babe💞

What?! This could be the worst week ever in my life! I quickly opened my phone and read her messages.

"Hey babe, good morning!"
"See you later! I miss your hugs!"
"Babe, I'm coming. I'm taking the bus, don't worry. I am wearing a jacket, cap, and a mask"
"Where are you? I'm almost there, babe...so excited to see yah!"

There was a lot of messages coming from her.

Before I could continue saying my words, my phone ringed...it's Tzuyu!

Babe💞

Accept     Decline

I quickly pushed the 'accept button', her voice is such music to my ears, but not until...

"D-did you just curse?" I asked.

~ edited 🦋