16: Feelings

Chae's POV

"Mom...it's not what you are t-thinking," I said.

"Oh my goodness, my dear. It's a normal thing that couples do. I'm so sorry." Jungkook's mom said we're talking about what happened to me and Jungkook in the room, and god! They don't even know what really happened and now, they're saying nonsense things and this is making me uncomfortable!

"Are you okay? You seemed to be problematic this day." Jungkook said.

I looked at him, he was looking at me too, but I didn't accept his eye contact, I straightened my face to my phone.

"Chae, don't piss me off, I am asking you."

"I'm okay," I answered shortly.

"Tss."

Jungkook is now in front of me, he leaned his arms in each side on me, I pushed his chest but he was so strong "Jungkook! Let me go!"

"I will if you answer me!" he said, his face is getting closer and closer.

I looked on my right and covered my face with my hands but he will take it, "Look at me, Chae!" he commanded, but I didn't listen to him.

He caresses my face which made me looked at him, the time I looked at him he leaned his arms on each side, we are so close, I was about to look away when he stopped me.

"Are you blushing, Mrs. Jeon?"  he asked and put a smile on his lips, Why am I so frail?! Just because of a freaking smile, I am in a big mess...I'm in trouble!

"Chae, Jungkoo-"

"Oh my!"

I quickly pushed Jungkook which made him fall down in the bed, I grabbed his hand and made him stand up.

"I don't know y-you we're doing 'that' thing...Sorry to disturb. Continue doing my grandchild!"

My mom said and she closed the door after Jungkook stands we followed mom.

"It hurts..." he said.

"I didn't mean to do that, okay? I'm sorry..." I said softly even though I am really annoyed, cause he wants me to hug him.

"Mom, it's not like that, okay?! And besides, I won't do that with her." I walk out of the room and approached mom.

*awkward silence* That was like a big invisible slap on my face, I should really stop this f-ckin feeling for him, but how?! I can't control it.

After that little explanation meeting things, I stayed on the living room and decided to watch TV, the shows are too boring, I remembered that I could actually watch youtube by using this TV, I opened youtube and watch some kdramas when an ad appeared, and the timing is so right when an advertisement of Twice's new music video showed up and Jungkook came.

I saw the anger on his face, I quickly ended the video and looked on Jungkook's face, "Jungkook..." I mumbled, almost can't be heard.

"I-I'm sorry..." I said to him, but he walked away, I followed him and grab his hand.

"Chae, let go of me..." "No...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" my words were cut off when Jungkook hold my wrist and he kissed me...on the lips!

I felt like the earth stopped and everything was in slow-mo, I also felt butterflies in my stomach flying...I was lost.

How am I gonna solve this mess? When I already fell in love.