09: Quarrel

2 hours...

3 hours...

4 hours...

5——

"Let's go, f*ck! I forgot to fetch you." he said directly.

"Seriously?," I said and gave him that 'seriously' look "You forgot? Oh, come on! Just admit it! You don't want to fetch me here, but then when I called your mom and said to her that I've been waiting here for godd*mn 4 hours you arrived."

"Tss." the hell? That's it?

"Yah! What took you so long?! Don't you know I look like an abandoned woman for waiting for you here for 4 hours?!"

"Who told you to wait for me?" then he walks towards the exit door.

You bastard!

While riding in his car, no one even hesitates to speak, silence covered the whole room, he's focused on driving but I can see him sometimes taking a glance at me. . .

Then the next thing he did he stopped the car... .and h-he is getting closer to me

Waaah! Help!

And then. . .

"Tss, do you even know what's the purpose of a napkin?" so I was walking with this? How embarrassing!

He removed the shake that is on the side of my lips, using his finger and, did he just ate it?!

"Hmm...not bad." he said then not longing for a minute I heard him whisper, "but your lips is much more yummy."

What did he say? I only heard 'but your l-lips?!'

*dub**dub* My heart was beating like a man chased by a bull.

What the heck is happening with my heart??

"What?!" Can he hear my heartbeat?!

"Tss, baka." (Idiot) Then he wiped his finger at a handkerchief. He could have used the handkerchief.

"What? I can't understand you, mister"

"You must learn another language too, I know 5 languages...and sometimes I don't speak English, so you must learn to communicate with me easily."

"So...your saying that you want me to adjust just because you are speaking five languages?" then I laughed sarcastically.

"Why are you always laughing huh?! It's annoying!! And you don't know what I can do when I'm annoyed!"