14: Truth

Jungkook's POV

After the day Tzuyu called, up until now she's still bothering me...

And the hell, I don't care!

...do I really?

Ugh! My life sucks! How could this even possible! I was just having a happy life, with Tzuyu before, not until...Chaeyoung came, and it's confusing me cause I am starting to like this girl, without completely knowing her!

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt, but, if you don't mind, I just wanted to ask if are you okay?" Chaeyoung came out of nowhere, then she said that which made me shocked.

"Oh, I'm doing good."

"Okay. It just seems like you're not with yourself the past few days."

She was about to say something when my phone ringed, it's from Tzuyu.

I decided to pick it up, knowing I would just listen to her lies.

"Finally! Can you ever imagine, how many times I called you?!" She sounded happy.

"And have you ever realized, how many times you lied to me?" I said, and it was all silence on the other side, "What now? Cat got your tongue? See? If it wasn't those paparazzi's, I would still be continuing listening to your damn lies, until now!"

"Oh...now, you know!" after all of the things I said, that's it?!

All I heard is a chuckle and it ended.

"Y-y...you a-are..." I heard a voice that came at my back, when I turned, it was Chae—Chaeyoung?!

"W-wait...Chae, just please...don't tell anyone about this, and besides we already...broke up." I said in a low-toned voice

"What?" she said.

"Yes...I am the boyfriend of Tzuyu—" he was cut off by Chaeyoung, "Ex-boyfriend".

"Yeah..." he replied, he has this feeling that she is jealous. She bow down her head and left me there, smiling like a cow.

Never thought she'd be the reason why I'm smiling right now.