15: One week

Days have passed already, and every day that's been passing, hers and Jungkook's communication are getting stronger and stronger.

I can see by his face that he's trying to be happy, but whenever I look at his eyes, I can saw the sadness in it, he's still not over with Tzuyu...I see.

I didn't expect that kind of side on Jungkook, the first time she saw him, he looks like a playboy, but these days, he is actually nice and kind, and that's a reason why I am falling for him already.

At first, I did not even expect this, but there's just something on him that makes me like him, but, I don't want to assume, I know that he's still not over to his ex, but how can I stop this? It's so hard! But I know one day, he will still go back to Tzuyu, it's so clear that he wants her back, and I'm here...falling for him, wait, no! Ugh! Why do I have to fall for him?! I don't want to be a rebound-

"Hey, what's on that little head of yours? It seems like it's so deep, any problem?" I was shocked when a baritone voice spoke.

It filled my ears, which caused me to stand up and lost balance. I was about to fall, when a hand grab my waist to stop me from falling, It was Jungkook.

The expression of my mouth is forming an 'o' when I saw him. We had eye contact for about a second or two, it was cut when I heard a crack, I stand up directly and I saw a vase, in the floor.

"Oh my God!" I mumbled, then I go down to pick up each piece of the broken vase when a hand stopped me, it's Jungkook. God! He's making eye contact again!

"Let me get it, you might get hurt." I ended the contact and said to him that I'll get a broom and a dustpan.

"Good morning, Chae." I heard a voice, I didn't know it was, cause I was busy finding a broom, thank God I saw one.

I quickly went back to our room, and I saw Jungkook there picking up the little pieces of the vase.

"Put it here," I said giving him the dustpan, "You stay there, I'll clean this up," he replied.

"You sure? It was my fault, I should be the one cleaning it up."

"Yes, just sit in there." He cried. I don't have a choice anymore rather than to follow what he said, I don't want to have a fight with him.

Minutes have passed, Jungkook sat down beside me on the bed, which made me uncomfortable.

We've been sleeping the same room but not on the same bed, I sleep on the bed while he sleeps on the couch, we actually planned that I should sleep in the guest room, but it's been 1 week since my mom and his- I mean our mom and we even heard that they are actually spying on us and will leave after 1 week, which is, I think will happen today.

"Are you okay? You seemed to be problematic this day." Jungkook said.

I looked at him, he was looking at me too, but I didn't accept his eye contact, I straightened my face to my phone.

"Chae, don't piss me off, I am asking you."

"I'm okay," I answered shortly.

"Tss."

"WAAAAAAH!"

It's our last day here in this house, I think staying here is useless actually, Chae and Jungkook's relationship is good, they just look like a perfect lovebird who loves each other.

I miss Chaeyoung so much. She stayed at home for a long time. We were so overprotective to her. This arranged marriage concerns me a lot, I don't want her to end up as how her sister did.

It's already 11:23 in the morning, and I'm already done cooking, I went up to their room to call them to eat lunch.

I didn't even think of knocking, I opened the door, "Chae, Jungkoo-"

"Oh my!"