Epilogue

You have finally reached 'Forced Marriage's' epilogue! Enjoy!

Jungkook's POV

"Dad!" I turned my face around to look at who is it.

"Hey, little boy!" I said and opened my arms to carry him.

"How are you, dad?" he asked.

"I'm doing fine, how about you? Where's your mo-"

"I'm here!" a feminine voice cut me off.

"Mommy!" Jaden said and asked me to put him down, she hugged her mom.

"How are you, my baby?"

"I'm okay...Mommy, can I play in the garden?" Jaden begged.

"Okay, 10 minutes only, okay? Be careful. I love you."

"Okay, mommy. Thank you! I love you so much..." Jaden said and planted a kiss on her mom's cheeks.

Jaden walked away from the living room.

"Hey, Jungkook..."

"Hey...How are you? It's been a while," I said, Tzuyu just smiled.

"I should be the one asking you that...I am so so sorry what happe-" I cut her off.

"Tzuyu...it's on the past, and I already forgave you...we already did," I said to her and looked at the picture frame with Chaeyoung in there...

"I am just so guilty on what happened 2 years ago..." she said again, I just smiled.

After that little conversation with Tzuyu, we decided to go to the garden and played with Jaden. We had so much fun, we played hide and seek and many more...20 minutes have passed, the doorbell suddenly rang. I opened the gate and saw there Tzuyu's husband.

"Oh! Hey there, Jungkook. Are Tzuyu and Jaden here?" his husband asked.

"Yeah...they're in the garden. Come in." I said.

"Daddy!" Jaden shouted, when he saw his dad, the real one.

"Baby..."

Jaden run and hugged him, he carried Jaden in his arms and kissed his cheeks, they are so cute.

"...and my other baby!" he said and opened his left arm to welcome Tzuyu. I wish I have a family like that.

"I have a surprise for the both of you!" he said to both of them.

They are the definition of a happy, complete, awesome, and lovely family...It's not like I am jealous, I have already moved on, and there's only one woman who I love and will love for the rest of my life, and that is...

"Hi..." a voice in a whispering tone filled my ears...I'm not sure though, but I know it was her...The love of my life, my happiness, my world, my baby, my pasta...my wife.

I turn around and it was really her...

"Wifey!" I kinda shouted and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead, she hugged me back...

"How are you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I miss you...so darn much! I should have followed you there in Korea." I said still hugging her, she was there for 2 days because of a family reunion with her relatives.

"Hubby..."

"Hmm?"

"I didn't miss you..." she said which made me stop hugging her, I showed her an emotionless face.

"Joke! Of course, I miss you" she said and kissed my left cheek.

"Awww! You look so cute, daddy and mommy Chae!" it was Jaden.