SPECIAL CHAPTER (Throwback)

What happened to Chae? How did she survive? Why is she alive? What happened years ago? Check it out for answers. ✨

Jungkook's POV

"Do all you can, p-please...save my w-wife," I don't know what to do without Chaeyoung, it should be me in her position right now, I should be the one fighting with that crack on her head.

"I'll do my best, Mr. Jeon. Stay calm and be positive, I can see that your wife is strong. The crack isn't that severe, blood runs through because of a cut from her scalp, it's a 2-inch cut. We'll probably just sew it. If you have a cut in the skin over a skull fracture, bacteria can enter the skull and may cause an infection." the doctor said, just by her words, it shows that it's okay but it's not!

"Thank you, Mrs. Ye." my mom said. She left me a while ago to buy food, but I don't even want to drink water, not until Chae's stable and I can see her eyes wide open.

"Jungkook, honey. Eat first, I have you here your favorite, cookies." my mom said in a sweet and calm voice.

"Thanks, mom, but it's a no. I don't want to eat nor drink, not until my wife is stable already." I said. I felt mom's hand in my back and her face in my shoulder. Thank God she's safe. I can't bare seeing two of my loved ones struggling. I hugged her and cried.

"Jungkook-ah, your strong, right? Don't you know that Chaeyoung will get angry if she sees you like this? You can faint anytime, what happens if you faint, and by that time she's awake?" mom said...I stopped on what she said, maybe she's right.

While I was waiting there in the hallway for the doctor to arrive and give us an update. I ate the cookies mom bought.

"Excuse me, Mr. Jeon, the...husband, right?" a feminine voice slowly spoke. I turned around and it was the doctor, I quickly stop eating and paid attention to her.

"Y-yes, I am. W-what happen to my wife? Is she okay? Is she safe? Please! Tell me she's fine." I am so damn worried about her!

"No need to say that she's safe...I'm sorry but," the doctor prolonged what she's about to say, please, not my wife!

Mrs. Ye bowed down and hold my hand. I don't know what she means, she might be joking, right? This is just a joke!

"Mr. Jeon..." she said and released the hold of my hand then moved away and stand right beside me. I'm looking at her with my eyes watering, she pointed on my front. I slowly looked at that way and saw Chae.

"C-chae..." I mumbled, I immediately run towards her and hugged her.

"J-Jung..." she didn't complete her sentence, I immediately hugged her and kissed her left cheek.

"Ouch...A-ah!" I let go of the hug, "it h-hurts."

"Oh! I'm sorry, wifey...I'm so glad you're fine. Thank God! I miss you...I cannot live without you, wifey. Don't you ever scare like that again!" I told her. She smiled and a tear escaped her eyes. I wiped it immediately and kissed his lips. Finally, I could kiss those pinkish and soft lips for her after how many weeks have passed.

"I love you." those three words... That's what I've been waiting to come from her mouth.

"R-really?" unbelievable.
"I-I love you too," I said and ended everything with a hug. I really love this girl...

so damn much.

A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos. I'm not that good at English.