10: Room

FINALLY! We already arrived at 'our new house', no! To be exact our new mansion...

This place is definitely a symbol of simplicity but at the same time elegant, and it's really huge! It even has a pool! And a garden full of different kinds of flowers and plants.

"Is it your first time seeing a mansion?" I was shocked by that, and yep! It's Mr. Jeon, my so-called-husband.

"No. I'm just enjoying the view, so please kindly move away, your blocking the view."

"Tss. . .just admit it"

"Admit what??"

"That you like the view. . .or should I say you like. . .me."

"Huh. . .I was referring to the house, not you, don't put too much confidence in yourself, mister. . ."

Then all I heard is him laughing

Even if his laughing he still looks cute!

Wait, what the?! What was I thinking?!! Haysst

Inside the house

All I can say is. . .this is so NICE!! I was shookt

There were also maids that welcomed us at the front door. . .

"I'm going upstairs"

"Okay!" I said excitingly, I can smell the aroma of Chicken and. . .PASTA!

I directly went to the kitchen and took my seat then starts to eat, in a minute Jungkook came from the stairs and sit beside me.

"You really like Pasta, huh?" he asked.

"Y-yes. . ."

He starts eating, but at the same time watching on his phone. . .he might be busy with business

*chuckle*

Hmm?

It was Jungkook, he's smiling while watching on his phone.

I was about to ask him why, but he got a call. . .then he excuses himself.

-

That was a blast! Yummy food! Nice place!

"Uhmm, excuse me Mrs. Jeon. . .I am assigned to tour you upstairs"

Oh yeah! Well, I don't need to explore down here anymore, After I have eaten I toured myself around.

But wait. . .M-mrs. Jeon? That was awkward. . .

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Ah. . .y-yeah, let's go"

She leads the way and starts to tour me in every room, this house is only a 2-story building. . .

"So, ma'am this room in here, is the stock room. . .this one also on this site is the 2nd Comfort Room and last but not the least. . .your room ma'am."

Then she opened the door, wow! It's elegant, when we opened the door fully, I saw Jungkook. . .What is he doing here?

"Oh! Sorry sir, Ma'am this is yours and sir Jeon's room. This is the only room with a bed in here except the maid's quarter." she said then bowed and quickly left.

"H-hi?. . ." then he looked at me.

"We're sharing the same room, so. . .you sleep there in the couch and me in this bed"

Wtf?!?!

"No freaki*g way! That's unfair!"

"Sleep in the couch or sleep beside me, here in the bed, under the same blanket and have a short distance"

〒_〒 no choice.

~•°
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.
DO ME A FAVOR PLEASE? BEFORE YOU LEAVE PLEASE CLICK THE STAR ICON BELOW ♡
tysm. . .awabyu all 💕