18: Gone

Jungkook's POV

It's been 10 minutes already and up until now there's still no sign of Chaeyoung, I decided to go in the girl's CR, I saw a girl standing by the cubicle, I run towards her and hugged her, when the time I wrap my arms around her waist, the girl turned around...

"Jungkook..." she said, I can't see her face I was closing my eyes and enjoying hugging her.

"Chae, you scared me..."

"Long time, no see, babe." there! I was shocked by that...it's not Chaeyoung.

I-it's...

"T-tzuyu..."

"I know you still love me... you're just controlling yourself because of that fuckin' biatch," she said, I unwrap my arms on her and glared at her.

"Where's my wife?!" I asked.

"You're what?!" she shouted, I bet she's shock and angry at the same time.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE?!" I shouted at her, people are looking at us.

"How dare you do this to me! I trust you, we had a relationship, and now you're saying that you married?!"

"We HAD. A f-king past tense," I said which made her angrier.

She was about to go when I grab her wrist and hold it as tight as I can.

"WHERE.IS.MY.WIFE?" I asked her, she just shows me a begging look to stop holding her, but I'm still holding her wrist, and loosen my holding on it a little."

"I-I don't know! Stop it! I-it hurts..." she said but I'm not stupid, I still hold her wrist.

"Let me go..." she said, but I hold it much tighter, until she bit my hand which made her go away and left me with my hand bleeding...

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" a girl asked, I just nodded.

The other people helped me and send me to the hospital, I was about to go, cause the ambulance is already here when a little girl stopped me...

"E-excuse me, mister...I have something to tell you," the girl said, she's wearing a dress full of dirt, and she's bringing a small box.

"Hey! Get out of here! Let's go sir." the driver of the ambulance said.

I have nothing to do rather than to go, I look again at the little girl...I'll just go back and ask her what she needs to tell me.

I didn't last long in the hospital, I still need to find Chaeyoung. I decided to tell her mom, they said they will help. I've also filed a case to Tzuyu, it's still going on, we are still finding evidence and got the best lawyer in the country, her group and their new album were also affected because of the situation, and I don't give a damn!

"Hello? Jungkook...we hired 5 private investigators to find Chaeyoung as fast as we could," Chae's dad said, we're making a plan to move fast and find CHaeyoung as fast as we could, we decided not to go out of our houses for our safety...

"Oh, I also hired 8 investigators, Sir. My lawyer is also making progress on finding evidence...I also sent some bodyguards on your house for your safety..."

"Thanks, Jungkook. I hope we can find Chaeyoung as soon as possible."

I hope so...

I will find you, Chae...

*phone vibrated*

My phone vibrated and I saw there a text message from an unknown number.

From: +82 ****

And the address was written in there, down below the address, there was a picture of...Chae!

Chae was sitting down on the floor without a shirt, she's crying and tries to cover her body with her legs...no! Sh-t, hell no!