05: First meet

So this is so awkward, people are looking at us...no, only me, they are giving me that 'seriously, girl' stares. I know! I look like I am the third wheel here.

So, we are done doing the shopping thingy with Lisa and his boyfriend, of course.

We are now eating here in McDonald's and still the same, the couple in front of me is still doing 'PDA'.

We are done eating and I tell them first to go to the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

So, I am here at McDonald's. And I have been waiting here for almost 1 hour already! I am waiting for Jimin, he said he's already coming, but it's already 1 hour ago since he said that to me but nothing! No Jimin is here in front of me.

I have already ordered for myself while waiting for Jimin to come. I ate 2-piece Chicken w/ rice and a cup of soda.

I decided to go to the bathroom first since he's still not here.

I entered at the comfort room when...

"AHHHHH!" a girl shouted at me.

"O-ouch!," I said then covered my ears. "That hurts! You're so loud!" exclaimed then looked at her.

I think she just came out from the bathroom, gladly there are 2 separates rooms in here, or else...

"What the hell are you doing in here?!" she said.

"I will pee, of course!"

"Don't you know how to read signs? Go outside and freaking look at the label right there! THIS COMFORT ROOM YOU ARE ENTERING IS FOR GIRLS!" she shouted again.

"W-what?" I was stuttering cause I was kinda embarrassed. And it really is real, there's a girl who just came out at one of the rooms, and she looks like she didn't care, tears are falling in her eyes.

"What are you waiting for?! Get out!" the girl shouted again.

"Fine," I said boringly, so annoying! But, that was really embarrassing though.

I am so stressed and kinda traumatized at that incident, what a pervert! It's impossible for him to not know how to read signs, just by his looks, he even looked like a graduatee with Latin honors.

Tss. What a pervert!

I just let go of that thing and forget it. He doesn't even look drunk.

A/n: Any thoughts on their first meet?