08: House

What in the world?

"Hmm...I guess you already know each other." her mom said.

"Of all women, why you?" he said, well I didn't even know it would be him!

"Where are your manners, Jungkook!" his dad kinda shouted, he just smirked. Disrespectful! How come a man like him exist, pervert at the same time disrespectful!

"Tss, sorry. I'm Jeon Jungkook" he introduced himself then looked at his father.

"What took you so long, son?" her mother breaks the silence and offered him a chair.

Table arrangement:

     My mom   His mom

My dad                         His dad
Me     Him

Before he arrived, there we're just five seats, me and mom are beside each other. But when he arrived, mom transferred and go sit beside dad and the waitress offered her a seat.

You can see glimmers at the waitress's eyes. Why do I sound like a jealous wife?

After a little meeting right there, we decided to go home but...

"Sweetie, you will not be going home for now" mom said, which made me a shock.

"W-what? What do you mean?"

"You'll be staying with Jungkook starting now in your new house, he will fetch you here later, okay? Bye, sweetie. We really gotta go!" she said, almost rapping.

I'm messed up! Ugh, I hate this!!

I am left here alone, yes only me! They rented the whole restaurant for Christ's sake! A waiter approached me and asked me "Ma'am, Sir. Jeon Jungkook sent me here to ask you if you need anything."

"S-sir...Jeon?" I am stuttering! Is he...concerned? to me?

"Yes, ma'am." then he gave me a smile.

"Do you have, uhm, a milkshake?"

"Yes, ma'am. We have Strawberry, Vanilla, Caramel, Blueberry, and Hershey's."

"Hmmm...I will have one Strawberry Milkshake"

"Right away, ma'am."

The waiter quickly leaves, and my milkshake didn't even take 3 minutes...well, who else would order here if I am just the only one in here.

I'm getting bored, so I decided to open my phone and watch some videos on Youtube. Oh my God! Twice just released their new MV! I watch it and God! Tzuyu was so beautiful in there!

She's my bias.

After I finished watching some random videos, I didn't realize that I have been waiting here for 1 hour already. 

God! This all your fault, Jungkook!

~
Thanks for reading this!
Don't forget to vote and comment and as promised, long update (it's not that long tho)