17: Far

Jungkook's POV

Damn! What the heck did I just do? I just kissed Chaeyoung! And goodness, those damn edible lips.

It's been a week since I and Tzuyu broke up, I didn't know that she was having an affair with that bastard for a month already! Up until now she's still convincing me to go back with her or else she'll destroy my name...and I don't care about that as long as she will not hurt Chaeyoung.

I am eating a slice of bread right now with Chaeyoung, we're here in the kitchen, minding our own business.

"Sorry."

"I'm sorry." We both said the same time.

We looked into each other and laughed.

"It's okay, Chae...we didn't expect that though." I said and I focused my eyes on her...there's just something on her that I can't control my system when she's near.

"No! It's not, you still love her..." she said, almost a whisper. Is it just me, having this feeling that she's jealous?

"Chae."

"Chae...We'll go back home now, your dad wants to see you, can you come with me?" Chae's mom said.

"O-okay, mom," she said then she looked at me.

"I'll fetch you there later..." I said, she just nodded. Then, she gave me her number.

Chae's POV

Jungkook offered to fetch me later, I don't know how to react with it.

When we arrived at the house, I directly go inside and hugged my dad...I miss the old times, my family, our house...

"Dad..." I hugged him.

"Chae, how are you? Did he do something bad on you?" dad asked, I just laughed...

"Hayssst, your daughter is okay, let her be, Jungkook is taking good care of her."

"He should!" My dad pouted. I made a face and we laughed.

"Okay, okay, dad. Stay calm. I'm hungry, hehe." I said I'm craving for cookies and milk.

"And guess what...I baked cookies!" dad said, wow, was that a coincidence or is my dad a mind reader?

Dad led the way to the kitchen, we talk and eat at the same time.

"You should visit here when you're free." dad said.

"Yes dad...I will-" My sentence was cut off when my phone ringed, it's an unknown number.

"Excuse me, I'll answer this first."

"Hello, who's this?"

"It's Jungkook." said on the other line.

"O-oh, w-what do you n-need?"

"Should I fetch you now?" His baritone voice is sexy as hell.

"Uhm...you can come now," I said.

"Okay...I'll be there in 10 minutes,"

"Okay."

"Bye, I miss you already."

"Huh? What did you just say?" He said it so fast.

"Nothing," he said and hung up.

What's wrong with him?

Chae's POV

10 minutes later, Jungkook came, We decided to go to a grocery shop first, since we're running out of stocks in the house. This is also our first time going out for grocery shopping.

"What's your favorite food?" Jungkook asked.

"I like pasta and cookies..." I answered.

"Let's cook pasta later for dinner, then."

"Really? Sure."

We buy a lot of food from the grocery, we decided to cook pasta and chicken for dinner, we're currently in the counter already.

"Jungkook, I'll just go to the restroom," I said.

"I'll go with you." he said.

"No, it's okay."

I was about to enter the restroom when a handkerchief covered my mouth and the last thing I saw the face of a girl and then my eyes closed...