06: Tomorrow

Now, I have already arrived home safely, Lisa is also now in her apartment with Taejon.

When I entered the gate in our house, Ria welcomed me.

"Good evening, Miss Chaeyoung." Ria said and bowed at me.

"Good evening too, Ria! And,What did I say? Don't bow at me. And cut the 'miss' just call me by my nickname 'Rosè or Rose'"

She just chuckled.

When I stepped into our living room, I saw mom and dad watching TV.

"Oh! Sweetie, how was it? Where's Lisa?" whenever I hang out with Lisa, I always invite her to come home with me, but not there's no Lisa.

"Uhm...she's with her, uhm, b-boyfriend" and I already expect their reaction, it's my first time not bringing her hereafter we hangout.

We always go here after our hangouts, but now...it feels different...ever since she had a boyfriend.

But, who am I to decide for her? I will just support her in any way I could. And she's my bestie, after all, I love her.

"Oh, she really has grown up," mom laughed. "Oh, by the way...tomorrow, the morning we will meet your groom," she said with a lovely smile.

I just sighed, no choice!

"Okay, mom..." I sighed, defeated.

After that we ate dinner, and I directly go up to my room to change and sleep. How I wish my groom will be responsible like dad...

With that thought, I closed my eyes and sleep peacefully.

A/n: Happy New Year, people!! Thanks for being part of my 2019!