04: Third Wheel

Chaeyoung's POV

Time check: 2:00 pm

I am currently here in my room, lying on the bed, using my phone, and waiting for someone to chat or text me...

While swiping up and down right here on my Instagram, a notification pops up on my phone...It's Lisa!

Lisa: Hey, bestie. Wanna hangout? My treat!
Rosé: Jinja?! Okay, where to go??

I replied quickly, I'm always excited when it comes to Lisa...and also the free treats, like hello? It's free food and I'm salivating right here thinking about what to eat...

Lisa: Come here to my apartment first, let's go there together!
Rosé: Okay, wait for me, be there at 2:30 pm.

Well, our house and her apartment are not that far, so yeah...we also hang out together.

Dad and Mom trusts her. We're childhood best friends.

I and Lisa are already here in the mall, and we're doing the shopping thingy first, and it's my treat. Later, after shopping we are planning to eat and that would be Lisa's treat.

We are here at the Gucci Store, Lisa's boyfriend, Hwang Taejon is here.

"Baby! I miss you." Taejon said and directly hugged Lisa.

"Hmm...I missed you too."

"Oh! Hey there, Chaeyoung. Where are you going?"

"We'll do shopping" Lisa answered happily.
"Oh, and it's Chaeyoung's treat."

"Oh, okay. I will come with you"

"Uhmm...isn't this embarrassing? It looks like I'm the third wheel here." I said. They just replied it with a laugh.