19: Trace

...Chae was sitting down on the floor without a shirt, she's crying and tries to cover her body with her legs...no! Sh-t, hell no!

Chae's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room to me, the walls are all black, this isn't Jungkook and I's room neither my room in my parent's house. I was about to stand up when I was pulled back to the bed, there are handcuffs on my hand, my feet are also wrapped with a rope, where the hell am I?...

"Oh...your awake!" an unfamiliar voice break the silence in the room.

"Tzuyu..."

"How's life as a mistress?" she asked.

"Mistress? Huh, your not married to Jungkook at all!" I smirk on what she said, "I'm the wife! You're the ex! In case you forgot." I sarcastically mentioned.

"How dare you!" she said and strangled my hair, I wanted to fight back but It's so hard cause of the handcuffs.

"S-stop...p-ple, please" That's all I could do, I couldn't even protect myself...I feel so weak

"Huh, now you're begging me to stop! Don't you know that your the reason why I and Jungkook broke up!!" she exclaimed.

"You cheated!" I answered back. "Don't you know how many days he keeps on drinking alcohol? He almost do suicide! Cause he freaking...l-love you" my voice cracked, I felt a tear escaped from eyes.

I heard Tzuyu sobbing, it's my fault...They must have been together back again if I didn't come to their lives...

Jungkook's POV

I called Chae's dad the time I received the picture. "Who sent this to you?" her dad asked.

"I just receive that by now, I actually have an idea, we can trace the number. I know someone who is good in hacking and tracking." I said.

"That's good, we have a safehouse not so far from here, can we meet in there? I can't stay calm, it's my daughter, we're talking about...I could kill someone for her! Let's meet there, please."

I didn't agree to his father's idea. Tzuyu is more powerful than us, her fans are all over the house, paparazzi also. I am so worried for Chaeyoung. At the very end of me and Chae's dad's conversation, I decided to meet him instead.

"Sir, it's kinda dangerous to go out, paparazzi are all over the house." my driver said.

"I'll use dad's helicopter." I said, thank god, dad let me have it.

I went to the rooftop and waited for dad to arrive, we still need to fetch Chae's dad, we can't let him go out, even though there's no paparazzi in their house, it's still dangerous. Tzuyu might just be around.

When the time we arrived, we entered immediately the safehouse, there's nothing suspicious though.

"We should start immediately," I said.

We started setting up and finding evidences as many as we can. Me and the man who's gonna trace the number is setting up already, I just hope this will work.

"What's the number?" the tracer asked, I opened my phone and searched the unknown number.

The tracer started immediately, as seen on the laptop, there's so many files and many more things, "What the hell is this?!" the tracer said. "W-what?What happened?" I'm already worried.

"The number can't be traced!" "What?!" me, dad and Chae's dad said altogether.

"Wait...Oh! Here it is." he said, I immediately asked him where it is located.

"Isn't this...y-your parents house...J-jungkook?"

No way.

"Y-yes, it is."

"Oh my god...Dad! No...M-mom! We need to see her." I said and we immediately go back to the helicopter and flew all the way to the house.

When we arrived at the house...it was so quiet, only the breeze in the air and the humming of the bird can be heard...we searched the whole house, but we can't find mom there. I run towards the rooftop and saw there...