13: Jealous?

"So, how's your married life?" Jungkook's mom asked me, or should I say my mom...also.

Me and Jungkook stared at each other secretly, when our eyes met, he looked away quickly...

And I can't believe what I saw, his eyes are red and his eye bags are kinda big and are darken...was he crying last night?

"Uhm." My mom cried.

I quickly embrace his left arm, "We're doing fine, and we are happy with each other, right, Jungkook?" I tried my best to act cool and widened my smile, despite the fact that he isn't happy with it.

He just stared at me and smiled, "Yes, we are good...Chae is a wifey-material." He stuttered.

We heard sighs and gasps as an reply. I maintained my fake smile and slowly removed my hands on his arms, but he was just squishing it so tight that I can't escape from it.

"Oh...how cute!" Mrs. Jeon said

We just smiled back.

After we ate our breakfast, Jungkook immediately go up-stairs, Meanwhile, I volunteered myself to clean the dishes, but I forgot that we have house-helpers here

When I entered the door, Jungkook spoke, "Thanks for, uhm, s-saving me."

I didn't speak and instead, I gave him a smile

I was about to go to the bathroom, when I feel warm arms hugging me tightly at my back, and...I must not be wrong, I and Jungkook are the only ones in here!

"Uhm...w-what are you doing?" I asked him, but I didn't hear any response, but I feel tears drip down at my shoulders, he's crying!

"Uhmm...w-what happened?" I asked him.

"Can we stay like this for a while?"

What to do? How am I going to respond? Should I say no? This is so awkward. This is something new to me, a man hugging me. It lowkey feels heaven.

I managed not to say anything, Two minutes later, he released me and turned me around to faced him.

His eyes are so red, and tears won't leave in his dazzling eyes.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I asked and tapped his shoulder two times. I stared at him directly in his eyes.

He nodded, "I'm sorry. I just can't help it, this is embarrassing!" then he covered his eyes. I chuckled.

"It's fin-"

I didn't finish my words, cause Jungkook's phone ringed. I immediately removed my eyes from his.

"I'll answer this first." I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

Urghh! Crying in front of a girl is embarrassing!

"Are you, sort of, feeling okay now?" she asked and tapped my shoulder two times...

I nodded, "sorry, I just can't help it, this is embarrassing!" then I covered my eyes.

She just chuckled. She look so pretty, I never thought I would be happy with this force marriage. For the first time, I saw another beautiful woman than Tzuyu.

I flinched when my phone ringed.

Without looking at the caller, cause I was busy looking at...my wife.

I didn't realize it would be...

Tzuyu.

I left her there and answered the call. I don't want her to know about this thing yet.

"Hello babe! Sorry for being busy within this week, you know work and our comeback...How are you?"

Hearing her voice, just makes me cry. We've been together for a quite long time already, and she'll just do this to me. I know I am not like those people who are rich and known. But, I am that type of guy who wants to cuddle with you all night long, try my best to cook something good, comb and dry your hair.

Totally give every single thing just to make you smile.

"Stop pretending!" I shouted at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you dating a celebrity! Can you be ashamed of yourself? You are a model, a woman who's many are inspired in you, and you're like that?! A two-timer?"

"What are you talking about?!"

I can't do it anymore! I directly ended the call.

When I was about to turn, I saw Chae at my right.

"You have a g-girlfriend?" she asked.

"Look, Chae, she's cheating on me and I don't love her anymore." I quickly explained.

"Why are you...explaining?"

"You, you...sounded like a jealous wife."

She just laughed again, "I don't care whether you have a girlfriend or not, and why would I be jealous? This just a forced marriage after all. This isn't real. We'll divorce soon."

"Y-yeah, we'll divorce..." I lost it.

——
Enjoy Reading! 💗