Chapter 1

Taehyung was an omega. A really pretty mated omega. His 20th birthday was approaching and so was his second anniversary with his mate.

His mate, Jiyong, was a strong alpha. He had a traditional mentality. And so did the pack where Taehyung and his mate lived. Their pack was quite strict about the rules to be followed.

Those were the same old rules. Respecting the pack leaders, the alphas, omega's supposed duty to be always obedient, to give themselves completely to their mate, nurturing the pups and so on. Same old rules.

It wasn't that they were abusing the omegas. Omegas were taken care of. Just not in the way they wanted it to be. Taehyung and his fellow omegas being brought up in that kind of environment did not see their bindings, their restrictions. Their emotional expressions being curbed was nothing they have never felt before.

Taehyung was used to these. Waiting for his mate to come home on his knees. This was what he was taught. It didn't matter to others that he didn't like it, felt it was condescending.

"Stand up" his husband muttered as he came in through the door and started talking off his shoes and coat. It was the autumn months. Nights started becoming cooler. However it was cozy inside their house. But Taehyung wasn't.

Taehyung stood up wincing at the pain on his knees for being seated on it for a long time. He followed his mate to their bedroom.

It was just two rooms combined house. There was the main pack hall and house similar to Taehyung's surrounded it. The main hall was where everyone stayed mostly during the day time.

"Omega" Jiyong called as he took off his shirt. That's what his husband calls him. All indifferent and casual. There was nothing romantic as Taehyung once wished for when he was a kid, all naive and dreamy.

Taehyung knew what was coming as he was roughly thrown into the bed and Jiyong's lip claimed his. The night was going to be quite long for Taehyung.

Taehyung woke up. All tired and sore. Jiyong was quite insatiable last night.

He made his way into the bathroom and started washing up.

He knew he was mated and this was what was going to be for the rest of his life but somehow he still wished for something more. Something that would make him feel precious. A defeated sigh left his mouth. "What are you even thinking about Taehyung"

Quickly dismissing his thoughts he rushed to the pack kitchen.

Being late was something that he couldn't afford. It was his and another two omegas Jin and Sana's duty to make the breakfast. Being late meant more work for his friends or if someone from council that was meant to look after the work of everyone knew, meant punishment for him.

Luckily he was safe this time. Time went slow when people were engaged in repeated boring work.

Cooking was not something he enjoyed but was forced to do because of the council. However what he did like was talking with his friends.

"Do you know Ara was punished because she defied her mate" Jin started. Taehyung hated those punishments. It wasn't anything cruel, given the crime wasn't big still it was emotionally painful.

"Also have you heard about the new hunters the pack hired?" Jin continued.

This got Sana all sparkly eyed. She was unmated and had long wished for an alpha or even a beta. " oh my God. Yes I've heard. That is the hot topic right now. Heard all of them are quite a looker."

Taehyung looked at them and thought, so was his alpha but look where their relationship was.

"Do you know those guys were all rogues before?" Jin continued suddenly all serious "be careful with them.. Stay away if possible. Don't know what kind of trouble they bring"