Chapter 10

Soon they arrived at a place.

"I used to come here often."

"I can see why" the omega said,  his eyes wandered around the place. It was full of plum trees.

"come on, let's feed your belly" and with that Taehyung was tugged forward, his hand still being held by the other.

It was safe to say Taehyung had never been this happy ever since he got mated. It was almost like a date, something he never went to with his own alpha.

They were on their way back and the omega felt like whining to the alpha about how he doesn't want to go back and maybe spend more time with Jungkook.

But he knew he had to go back. Soon there would be sunset.

They were together from the morning. Jin was suspicious already and Taehyung was scared that others too would find out about this, sooner than Taehyung would like.

Wordlessly they had walked all the way to the place from where they go back to the pack house alone. The omega's hand itched too hold the other's hand,  but he refrained.

Refrained from going ahead of himself. Afraid of losing what they had.

Afraid of the little voice in the back of screaming at him that this was wrong. He should not long for someone else. 

But he had started losing control over his heart.

------------------------------------------

"I don't see you anywhere these days. Where do you go?"

Taehyung had no answer for this. He was not sure how to respond to his mate who he had been avoiding for days at end.

"What? Say something."

Now Taehyung didn't want to have an angry Jiyong at hand so he replied with whatever came to his mind first.

"I was in my usual place..."

"Usual place where Taehyung?"

The omega could feel his mate getting annoyed but he didn't want to give away his spot. Didn't want to give away his only safe place, the only thing that made him happy.

"In the forest. I just take a stroll. I wanted to clear my mind." Taehyung wished it was the end of the conversation.

But seemed like it wasn't. Things never went his way whenever Jiyong was concerned. It was always Jiyong's way.

"Clear your mind? Taehyung don't tell me it's still about that festival day? Are you still stuck on that argument? Come on.

Do you think  I have not noticed that you are avoiding me?"

This is what the omega feared.

This is why he avoided him. He didn't want to go back to that topic.

"What? Cat got your tongue? That day you got away with this. But today you won't.

Tell me don't you want a pup? Do you not want to start a family with me?" with each line Jiyong was taking a step towards the omega, his voice getting louder every passing second.

The omega was trembling. He was uncertain of what's coming next.

He could feel his breath getting shorter, his chest falling and rising rapidly. He could feel the sweat trickle down his forehead.

"Speak omega."

Jiyong was towering over him. Taehyung was hyper aware of how they were all alone and how much stronger he was than the little omega.

"Alpha......alpha I'm not ready."

"Not ready why?" Jiyong's voice boomed through the room.  Taehyung was jerked forward,  the grip that the alpha had on his arms were unforgiving, tears already coming out of the omega's eyes.

"Alpha...please"

"please what Taehyung? You just have one thing to do and you are not ready for that? What else are you going to do?"

Taehyung felt a pang in his heart.  Is this what he his for?

The omega didn't have it in him anymore to argue. Was this his worth? Was he useful only for this?

"I'm your mate alpha..... Do you not love me? Am I only here to give you a pup? " the omega's voice cracked,  his voice coming out in a whisper.

"You're so over dramatic. Fuck."
The hands on Taehyung's arms disappeared as he said "I'm leaving."

With that the alpha turned around, his intentions to leave as quickly as he could.

But he was stopped again by the desperate voice of his mate, "Alpha won't you respond?"

"Go sleep. We will talk tomorrow."

"Jiyong.... "

"GO"

That was it. It was his alpha's voice. Taehyung couldn't do anything anymore.

The alpha stormed out of their room leaving behind his heartbroken mate.

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey ♥

I'm so happy that many readers gave this book a chance. I almost gave up on this book because I lost inspiration. But then I saw that there is almost 1k reads. I got inspired again. hehe thank you ≧∇≦

I will try to improve my writing. I will try to update frequently now since my exams got delayed

~♥~