Chapter 2

The only sounds that could be heard was the nature's melodious songs.

The cool morning breeze and the scrunching sounds of the leaves as they walk side by side in their comfortable silence had both Taehyung and Jungkook feel something new.

The sun peeked from the horizon by the time they had reached.

It was time for them to go their separate ways. With a simple bow of head Taehyung started towards his cottage.

"umm  your name?"  Taehyung snapped his head towards the voice.

It was the first time Jungkook has talked after they started walking.

"Taehyung"

As Taehyung walked away he could still feel the intent stare of Jungkook on his back. An intensity which made Taehyung turn back and look.

It was new. 

Jungkook wasn't smiling but neither was he frowning. There wasn't a look Taehyung was used to. It wasn't a lustful, dominating and demeaning look.

There was a calm and pleased expression on Jungkook's face.

The alpha noticing Taehyung had stopped walking waved and motion the omega to move.

"See you"

A polite alpha. Taehyung smiles to himself at the thought. Really new.

Taehyung tipped toed inside the cottage, heaving a sigh of relief when he saw Jiyong snoring peacefully.

There wasn't much time left to go for his kitchen duty so he decided against sleeping.

He could see Jiyong stirring because of the movements inside the room so he thought of going to the kitchen, still resentful and not wanting to face him.

For the first time in many days Taehyung was early for something, a bit too early actually.

The kitchen was empty as expected and so was the hall. Taehyung started his work as a way of making up for the extra work Jin and Sana had to do because of his being late frequently.

_____________________

It was during the lunch time.  Taehyung had to give an extra hand due to one of the omegas whose supposed duty it was, had fallen sick.

Breakfast was easy. Also the cooking part needs to be done. The warewolves took their servings themselves when they woke up. 

However lunch needed to be served. The lunch table was big just like Taehyung's appetite. But the ones at the serving duty ate at last. 

Taehyung could hear his stomach grumbling. He felt sympathetic towards his fellow omegas who always had to eat at last.

He wanted them eat faster so that his turn could would come sooner. He was clumsily serving the food when suddenly the bowl fell from his hand.

"Omega!" The pack leader's voice boomed through the hall. 

The sound so intimidating Taehyung fell on the floor. He was scared out of his mind. He could feel the thumping in his ears, his heart beating like a drum, breath shortening.

The poor omega felt dizzy.

"I'm sorry alpha. Please forgive me. It won't happen again." Taehyung rambled on hoping it would save him but in vain.

"Silence" ordered the pack leader, Jaewan. "Not only had the food been wasted but you have gave a bad impression of yourself as an omega in front of the new comers. You will taught a lesson, omega. No food for you today. Also you have manage the chores of all the omegas for next two days."