Chapter 24(last chapter)

"of course you don't. It's not a everyday thing for mates to cheat or reject each other but oh well."

Not waiting to hear a response he continued, "everybody is dismissed. Return to your work."

With that the head alpha started to walk off as did the others.

The omega started to fret as he saw the head alpha leaving. Jiyong with the help of others stood up wanting to leave however it seemed he didn't have much smugness left in him. Perhaps hearing that his mate wanted to reject him had wounded his pride as well as his inner alpha.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung stopped as soon as he started. If Jungkook was scary earlier then he didn't know what to describe him now.

Demon. The only thing that came to his mind as he saw a half turned alpha, a true blood at that, was demon.

The blood red eyes as he scowled at Jaewan, his fangs bared and claws out, his jet black fur appearing over his arms going up to almost his face. Taehyung was aware that the claws around his waist was nearly piercing him.

Jungkook was releasing his pheromones clearly to dominate anyone present as alphas, betas and omegas alike dropped on the floor. Even Jaewan who was a true blood himself found himself unable to move.

In a blink of a eye the piercing claws disappeared from its position on Taehyung's waist and immediately he fell on the ground. Before he could understand what was happening Jungkook was on top the head alpha.

"Tell me! tell me! what needs to be done? tell me!!"

Jungkook growled in his alpha voice as he pressed down on the other's throat. No one could come to save their leader as the same rogue who they had mocked, threatened to kill him.

"you think you can intimidate me?" Jaewan said as he was able to pry away the other's hand from his throat.

"Tell me right now or else I will fucking rip your tongue out!" Jungkook shouted as he took a hold of the leader's neck and pushed him on the ground, his hold never loosening.

Jaewan's face was turning blue as he struggled in vain to protect himself.

Taehyung wanted to scream but no words came out. He was stuck in his position like everyone else.

Internally he cheered to see his oppressors being taught a lesson but the omega realised that killing him would not help, neither would it be the right thing to do.

"te--- tell yo--you"

With a final try Jaewan managed to utter in a hoarse voice, his eyes almost rolling back.

It calmed down Jungkook enough to shove him off and for the fur and claws to be gone. But red eyes stayed which was a sign to anyone to not mess with him.

"I will tell you" After a fit of cough Jaewan muttered, his face beet red. Taehyung didn't know whether it was because of lack of oxygen or because of the blow to his pride.

"the omega cannot reject his mate. Only the alpha can."

A threatening growl resonated in the hall as Jungkook stepped closer again.

"However you can challenge the alpha to fight for the omega and claim dominance over him.

After defeating him you can mark the omega. But there's one more thing, you will win only when your opponent dies. "

Taehyung jolted at that. He was appalled at what he was hearing.

die?

He didn't want anything of that kind. Was it the only way?