Chapter 13

These were the moments when Taehyung realizes all over again why they were really his best friends. He felt really grateful to have them in his life, have someone who would understand him, who would love me no matter what.

“Jungkook….. I don’t know I really don’t know what to tell. I know…wait how do you know it though?” Taehyung looked at her suspiciously. Was it Jin? 

“Well I wasn’t completely sure but you just made me. Also unlike you I look around my surroundings and like to keep up with my loved ones. Besides I always tell you I’m the clever one.” Sana stuck her tongue out brattily. “Continue”

“I’m the clever one” the omega imitated her in a mocking tone but then continued, this time in a serious tone

“recently things between me and Jiyong are not so good. Our relationship….. I don’t know when it started feeling like so formal, so impersonal or maybe it was always and I just realized it now.” Taehyung said, his body lightly swaying back and forth as he speaks.  

“And Jungkook just came into my life at a time when I was so unhappy and made me feel so happy. I feel so cheery so light hearted when I’m with him.”

“Is it so?” Sana voiced, encouraging him to speak more.

“Yeah….. You know, that day we went to a place, it was so full of tasty plums. We ate and talked so much. I spoke so much, I thought I bored him but he was every time so responsive, always looking at me. It almost felt like a………”

“Date? The ones you always dreamed of?”

“Hmm”

“So now?”

“Now what” Taehyung sighed as he fell on his back on the bed bringing Sana with him. “Now it’s all over. He was a sweet dream. Now I woke up.” The omega added his voice laced with grief.

“it doesn’t have to be like that Taetae” Sana said as she moved closer to the male, one of her hand going up, her fingers running through his hair. 

“What can I do? Life isn’t so easy Sana. I’ve a mate. I’ve some responsibilities as a mated omega. I cannot just do whatever I want….”

“Yes that’s true…….” The girl sighed as she looked at her best friend,    “but I just want you to be happy Tae….. And recently you’re anything but that.”

“Drop it Sana. This is my life now.” Taehyung heaved a sigh.  “Enough about me. Let’s talk about you now…” He added, raising his eyebrows teasingly at her “is there probably something I should know about? Hmm? Hmm?”

Sana squeaked, her hands came to a halt as she turned around to cover her red blushing face, “noo…..”

“oh come on tell tell which unlucky alpha caught your eyes. Poor alpha…..ah ah! You’re are again hitting me”

“I will! Stop teasing me!” Sana replied as she again started striking her friend jokingly. “come here you little brat no one will save you today…….maybe your new alpha”

This time it was Sana protecting herself as an embarrassed Taehyung picked up a pillow to hit her.

As they continued their playful banter, Taehyung felt that maybe a little company was not so bad.

-------------------------------------------

“Omega”

Taehyung was startled by the sudden entry of his mate. It was late at night and he had no idea where Jiyong had come from. He was just relived Jiyong wasn’t there but clearly the relief didn’t last long.

Taehyung rushed to the doorway to greet him, “yes alpha”

“I’m just wondering…” Jiyong said as he stepped forward with every word, “have my little omega forgotten his manners? Or maybe……….. is he being rebellious? Maybe he is just stupid”

Jiyong was right in front of him, towering over him with his massive height. 

Taehyung had stopped breathing, afraid to make any move that would further anger the alpha. His heart was in his mouth and he felt his entire body trembling. 

“Respond. I’ve asked you something, haven’t I? Or you’re trying to prove how dumb you can be? Huh?”

The omega felt a pang in his heart. Is he dumb? Stupid?

“I-I’m sorry alpha. I will be good.” The terrified omega said in a shaky voice.

“You talk about being good but you are being anything but that” Jiyong said as he started walking in circles around his mate, staring him down.

“Sorry” Taehyung whispered, his body quivering, his eyes burning with tears. His head coming up with all the worst case scenarios. 

The silence was scaring him.   

He didn’t know what would happen to him now. What would his mate do? But he knew one thing for sure no one could save him now.

“Kneel”

As Taehyung did what he was ordered, shaking like a leaf, a familiar lump in his throat, he couldn’t help but think was this how his life going to be. How am I supposed to live like this? Is this the man I’m in love with?

“Today I’m going to teach you a lesson”

------------------------------------------

The omega couldn’t stop weeping. 

The pillow beneath his head soaking up the tears as he pushed his head further into it trying to make as less sound as possible.

Taehyung was naked underneath the sheets, his body sore and covered with cum and sweat. He was so tired that he couldn’t even move to clean himself up.

Jiyong had left right after he was done with his mate. Taehyung couldn’t believe he left like that, as if he hadn’t just wrecked him, drained him physically and emotionally.

He was hurt. His entire body was hurting. But what was hurting the most was his heart.

The omega pitifully remembered when he was a child and hoped for a mate, when he dreamt of his mated life, when he looked at Jiyong with stars in his eyes and when he asked his mate whether he loved him.

Taehyung felt foolish. 

How could he even think Jiyong loved him? No one can hurt someone whom he love this much.

His mate, his alpha never loved him.

Taehyung couldn’t contain his voice anymore as he cried his eyes out loudly, clutching the pillow tightly to his chest trying to fill the void in his heart.   

--------------------------------------------

~♥~