Chapter 7

Jungkook was furious. He couldn't believe that Jiyong hurt his own mate. How was that possible?

But then again if he looked according to this pack the alpha did nothing out of the ordinary.
The pack still treated their omegas like breeding machines, someone to dominate and punish.

Maybe Taehyung too himself wasn't realizing that getting hit from his own mate wasn't normal.

Or perhaps he did. But then again what was he going to do about it anyway.

It wasn't like Taehyung had a choice. He was mated. This was going to be his life for ever unless he breaks away from the bond.

Breaking a bond was not only painful but it would have severe consequences from the pack. The omega would be thrown out of the pack.

Better than living in a hell like this.

But Taehyung won't be able to manage living outside the boundaries of the pack. He wasn't strong physically nor was he a skilled fighter.

The omega would have to join another pack and God forbids he joins another awful pack . Neither could he go to one of those more advanced packs.

Maybe he could. They weren't like these packs. There was equality. Taehyung could live there freely and could do whatever his heart desired.

Jungkook should not be worried but he is. Taehyung was not someone close to him. But it seemed like no one was as close to the omega to help him.

This was all he could think about after returning back to the pack from the waterfall.

The omega and him returned from the waterfall after talking about what happened with him.
Taehyung was in tears by the time he had completed talking.

Taehyung was clearly unhappy with his mate, with his present status, with his life but he was doing nothing to help himself.

This made Jungkook even angrier. If the omega doesn't help himself, doesn't stand up for himself no one could.

But still it wasn't the omega's fault. Really. He was never taught how to.

And Jungkook knew. He knew, he didn't want to leave the omega alone, leave the mated omega alone.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't, but he will. He was willing to help the innocent omega.

This was the last thought in his mind before he felt asleep. Felt asleep with the pretty omega on his mind.

______________________________

Taehyung was again surprised by that alpha.

He saw what the alpha did for him. It wasn't something big but it still was something valuable and rare.

No one did anything for him. But the alpha did. Just for him.

Taehyung wasn't oblivious. He was aware of the alpha's avoidance, of the alpha stealing glances at him.

He noticed that Jungkook's eyes followed him when he arrived at the pack ground. That's because you were starting too.

This thought made Taehyung's cheeks flush. Yes he knew he was staring. He was. But he couldn't be blamed. Jungkook intrigued him.

He was something different. Something new.

And he liked it.

Taehyung knew he was going to stare again.

These were his thoughts in his mind as he lay with open eyes on the floor.

He didn't want to sleep on the bed. Reasons being now a days sleeping besides his mate repelled him.

His relationship with Jiyong was never the best but it was becoming worst as days went by.

His mate never hit him before but now he had already raised his hand at him twice. Jiyong was starting to scare him. Taehyung didn't feel as attracted to him se he did earlier.

The pack won't care that his mate hit him and that perhaps it was now going to be a regular thing. Perhaps he was now going to be hit every time they had an argument.

Or more like Jiyong yelling at him, now also hitting and Taehyung cowering away from him and mumbling things in his defense.

Taehyung understands that Jiyong wanted a baby, so did he. He too wanted a baby but not now. Taehyung wanted to do something for himself before giving birth.

Even if not something he at least wanted to be happy, to become a little mature before he became a parent.

Because if he himself won't be happy how could he makes his baby happy? How would he take care of his baby? He is still so young and gullible. A baby is not easy.

Taking care of a baby is a very very big responsibility.

He needed to learn many things before he thinks he is capable of being a good parent and for that he needed time, which his mate was against.

Jiyong was always stubborn. If he needed something he needed it now.

But it was Taehyung who was going to give birth. So it was going to be his choice too.

Also he didn't want a baby when his thoughts were this unstable.

Sleeping on the floor was supposed to help him think clearly. But he wasn't sure then why he kept thinking of Jungkook.

The alpha who protected him today.

The thought made him smile.

A nice alpha.

As the omega felt asleep he dreamt of Jungkook near the waterfall smiling at him.

____________________________

A/N

Sorry a boring chapter. I just wanted to show their inner feeling and a little bit change of heart.

Are you liking it so far?

I will try to write a better chapter next. Updates will be a bit slow though as I have exams but I will still write.

Thank you for reading ♥♥