Chapter 20

Jungkook wouldn't do that.

The same words were running in his mind as Taehyung sat on the bathroom floor, his body numb from the cold water coming at him at a force from the shower head. He was disgusted with himself letting someone hurt him, use him over and over again.

But he wasn't bawling his eyes out today.

He was going to make his day eventful. Today Taehyung was a man with a mission.

Taehyung stood up resisting the hiss trying to come out. Hastily putting on his clothes he walked out of the house.

His long strides turned to full on running as he was determined to do what he had decided before he changed his mind, before his thoughts and fear consumed him.

Was Jungkook willing to give up the pack for him? Jungkook never told him why he was rogue in the first place. Was Jungkook actually serious about him? Was Taehyung reading the signals wrong?

Also rejecting a mate was extremely painful, physically and emotionally. Honestly Taehyung was surprised that his inner omega hadn't rejected his escapades with another alpha.

Taehyung had arrived in their spot, determined to get some answers from the alpha. Last night he had enough of shedding his tears because of Jiyong. If Jiyong wasn't going to care about him then neither was he. Taehyung wasn't a doll for him to use and abuse. Mate or not.

The omega had decided to take things in his hand and get this whole thing with Jungkook moving forward. He was tired of this entire unsaid relationship they have.

The alpha was already there just as Taehyung had assumed, looking striking as ever. It was evident Jungkook had already smelt him as he was already staring in his direction with a sweet smile, his eyes fond and kind as always.

Signals couldn't be read this wrong.

"Jungkook"

"yeah" Jungkook said as he raised his hand for Taehyung to take.

The omega started as soon as he sat down beside him.

"Jungkook listen-" Taehyung swallowed no longer confident anymore. The alpha was looking at him with his sparkly doe eyes making him even more uneasy.

No. no I have to do it. for me.

With a nod of his head he started, "listen I want to talk to you"

When the alpha bobbed his head as an approval, he continued. "I want to ask you something actually few things." Ok Taetae this it.

"Jungkook what are we doing? This whole thing? Kissing and stuff. Are you serious about me?"

Taehyung could see the other's eyes widened a bit. Seeing Jungkook take his time replying to him made him unsure. Maybe he was reading this wrong.

"well then. Uhh-" the omega stood up, his fist clenched. There was no point in talking anymore. "- I have few things to do. I am go-"

Taehyung stared down at the alpha who was now holding his hand. "see Jungkook-"

"yeah"

"huh?"

"I said yeah. I'm serious about you. About us"

The omega suck in a long breathe. They both couldn't look away from each other's eyes. It was now clear. They weren't going to dance around each other anymore.

Taehyung could feel his eyes tearing up and so was Jungkook's.

"Taehyung"

"hmm?"

"I love you"

No alpha had ever said it to me before.

The tears streamed down his cheeks as he jumped on the alpha's lap arms wrapping around him. Jungkook hugged the omega back tighter, repeatedly kissing the petite omega on the side of his head as he released calming pheromones.

"Jungkook I love you too"

Both leaned in lips moving against each other, as both tightened their arms. Frantically they kissed each other mumbling quiet I love you 's in between.

"Taehyung"

Abruptly the kiss broke.

Because it wasn't Jungkook calling him.

It was Jiyong.

"Taehyung what the fuck are you doing?"

Terror washed over him. Taehyung could feel his chest thumping erratically, his pulse beating on his ears blocking all other sound.

He felt himself paralyzed on the spot as dread crept up on him. The menacing aura of Jiyong had him shivering like a leaf. Both of them had failed to smell the other coming too busy on other things.

He could do nothing. They were caught red handed.

"Taehyung come here right now" his mate ordered. His alpha voice had Taehyung react immediately in a hurry but before he could leave a hand held him by his waist. Jungkook pushed Taehyung behind himself hiding the scared little omega. "Taehyung breathe"

Taehyung desperately tried to reach the voice holding onto it trying to come back into the present. "Jungkookie"

"ha I can't believe. You slut. you have been fucking behind my back-"

"shut up Jiyong" Jungkook's voice boomed his eyes red.

Taehyung had never seen him like that. Taehyung could hardly breathe. His inner omega quivering in fear being around to livid alphas.

"is it some sick fantasy of yours? Fucking a rogue? One dick isn't enough for the who- "

Before Jiyong could complete his cursing he was flung back by the force of the punch Jungkook landed on him

"Jungkook!" Taehyung screamed but it was useless because as soon as Jiyong recovered from the punch he charged forward.

As both the alpha fought their growls resonated around the forest. The sounds too scary for the omega. He fell down on his knees as he wept.

Taehyung could hear the fast approaching footsteps of his pack members. The sound of the fight would bring others to the spot.

The omega's vision went fuzzy and black and just like that he fell on the ground passed out cold.

--------------------------------------------

~♥~