Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Though Namjoon told him to not do anything risky but he never listened to anything he said. So why should I this time?

With a mumble of ‘sorry hyung’ Jungkook walked towards the part of the pack where he knew was Taehyung’s house.

According to him it was a full-proof plan. 

He had waited and watched Jiyong go into the forest with his friends for hunting. Jungkook wanted to ask the omega’s friends where his house was, instead of meandering around the houses of mates, but he decided against it. 

He was aware of the kind of reputation he had in the pack and felt it would creep his friends out. So Jungkook settled to go by his luck and his sense of smell.

The alpha walked slowly and soundlessly trying to seem less suspicious than it already was. No one appeared to be home as evident in the various faint scents that reached his nose. 

He tried to concentrate as his legs took him further, looking for the omega and suddenly he did. His eyes went to the last house from where the sweet scent was coming. 

God I missed his scent.

Jungkook stood there, giving second thoughts now. What if his gut feelings were wrong? What if the omega just took a day rest? What if the Taehyung did not wish to see me?

Many what ifs came to his mind. 

“fuck it” with that the alpha ran toward the house but instead of knocking the door he went to the backside and looked through the window. 

There he saw it. Saw the pretty omega looking so small and vulnerable curled up into the sheets, hugging the pillow close to his chest. 

Jungkook curled his fist at the amount of fondness surging through him. He was deciding whether he should just go and let the other sleep, now that he had seen him or wake him up.

But before he could decide, fate had decided for him.

The omega opened his eyes, confusedly looking around the room before his eyes widened when it caught the sight of the alpha.

“Gukkie!” alarmed, Taehyung whisper-yelled, “what- what are you doing- how did you- oh my god”

Finally hearing the voice he missed so much, Jungkook couldn’t control himself. He climbed up the window and strode across the room, wrapping his arms around the omega, bringing him close to his chest.

“tae” jungkook sighed, “finally” tightening his arms around him.

“ah!”

“what happened? Did I hurt you-“ Jungkook asked immediately loosening his grip.

“no no not you” Taehyung assured, this time it was him who hugged the alpha.

But the alpha was not done. “tae are you okay? I was worried. Also why do you look so thin? Are you not eating properly- what why are you smiling?”

Taehyung shook his head but he couldn’t stop smiling. His heart was beating erratically and the butterflies in his heart going crazy, and he was quite sure his cheeks were pink if the way it was warming up was something to go by.

“I missed you”

Jungkook couldn’t believe his ears. Did the omega just-

The whipped alpha just hugged him tight hoping it was enough to convey his feelings, but then he realized, “tae why are you squirming you are hurt. Right?”

Seeing the omega not replying was enough answer for him.

“that son of a-mhhmm”

“Jungkook don’t say bad thing” Taehyung said, with his hand over Jungkook’s lips.

“but”

“no its fine Gukkie, I’m fine”

“no you are not. Im stupid. Goodness……… its so clear on your face, baby you were crying oh god I’m so sorry baby”

Baby.

Taehyung’s head went haywire. He had others calling him baby before but he never knew it could feel this good being called baby. 

“tae?”

“hmm?”

“is there something I can do for you? Should I look at your wounds?”

“oh jungkook”

Taehyung said as he stared at the alpha in front of him, who was looking all over his body trying to make sure that he was okay.

“I will always protect you from now on. I will never leave you alone” 

The atmosphere suddenly shifted towards something different.  Something intimate.

Something new.

They both never felt something like this before as they both held eye contact, face too close. Jungkook’s eyes flickered down at Taehyung’s lips. The plump lip had small cuts on the side. He could feel his blood boil at that, knowing that someone had hurt the precious omega, someone else had touched that lips. Someone that was not him.

Taehyung on the other side too could feel the intense stare of the alpha on his lips, his chest for some reason warming up, his stomach doing somersault. His tongue peeked out, licking his lower lips, hissing when it touched his wound.

And this was enough for Jungkook to go and claim those lips, his arms tightening around the small waist of the omega, his grip tight and strong but still careful and gentle to not hurt his lover. 

Taehyung responded with equal passion after overcoming the initial shock of the other’s lips on his. He had never thought kissing could feel this good. Both of his hands going up to the back of the alpha’s neck taking a hold of his back hair, feeling overwhelmed, a moan coming out of his mouth. 

But suddenly the alpha broke the kiss. With widened eyes he looked at the omega. Before Taehyung could understand what happened, the door of his house opened. 

------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading
~♥~