8 - Ansley

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

I woke up to a scream, an extremely loud scream. My eyes flew open digging through my bookbag for my gun.

I mutter curse words as I check the time. 9am? Another attack? I walk down the stairs to find all of the guards in their places not bothered. So what the hell?

I walk into the family room seeing Luca shake from laughter. "Oh what the hell." I mutter to myself.

"Kiona! Control your pests." Jackson shouts. All of my children were surrounding him as he stood on the couch. I start laughing too seeing him actually scared.

"They just wanna play." I say sarcastically and he glares at me. "Please tell me you got their leashes and food." I ask hopeful.

"Nope." He says jumping down from the couch, "but we'll go get it."

"Why is Jackie screaming— oh." Adrian walks in the room and starts smirking. I furrow my eyebrows to question him.

"Did y'all fuck?" He asks bluntly looking from me to Jackson. I scrunch my nose shaking my head no.

"Hell no! What makes you think that?" I ask and he looks me up and down. My mouth goes into an O shape and I mutter to myself.

"Woah didn't notice," Luca says lifting an eyebrow at both of us. He narrows his eyes at us trying to get a reaction.

"She didn't have any other clothes, dipshit, I let her use mine." Jackson speaks coming behind me. I felt the heat radiate off of him as he stood close behind.

"Yea didn't have any clothes because you took them off of her?" Adrians tries only to be hit by Jackson.

"We have a busy day today," He says deeply, his deep voice hitting my ears. "Luca and Adrian, y'all are getting the shipments by the port." He says staring them down. "Be careful there will probably be eyes watching." He states dismissing them.

"You and I babydoll, are going to work." He says with a cheeky smile. Oh fuck, he had dimples making him a hundred perfect cuter. I frown.

"All day?" I ask.

He nods. "First we'll go to your apartment so you can change and get whatever you need for a week. He says putting his shoes on.

"And control your pests." He says in an annoyed tone.

"They aren't pests, they're my children."

"Oh yea you're definitely batshit crazy." He says shaking his head.

"What? No I'm not I just-" He gives me a pointed look making me stop talking. I roll my eyes and fold my arms.

"Attitude now? Really." He says grabbing something off of the counter. "Let's go," he demands guiding me outta the door by placing his hand on the small of my back. Do you know how shitty I looked? My cramps were on level 4932 right now and I had to show no pain, cuz then I'd have to explain myself if he asked.

Plus it was a little chilly and I had on basketball shorts and a hoodie that didn't match one bit.

Arriving at my apartment I unlock it, instantly missing my bed. "I'll give you ten minutes and then we're gone." He says curtly sitting on one of the kitchen stools making a phone call.

I grab another book bag out of my closet stuffing my panties, bras and socks in there. A lot of each cuz who knows. I take a beach style bag throwing whatever clothes in there. I'd put them together later.

As for now I picked black ripped jeans and a plain red top and red vans. I walk out grabbing my bookbag and beach bag dropping them to the kitchen.