Epilogue

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

((A/N: my dumb ass has never finished a book before so I'm literally struggling dhhdjd))

If you told me I was going to marry a white boy... I wouldn't even doubt it.

If you told my 15 year old self that I was going to marry a gang leader...I would've probably told you that I've already been manifesting it.

However, if you tried to tell me I was going to have five damn kids, triplets and twins... I probably would've passed out on spot.

Honestly, I love my big family and I wouldn't trade anything for the world. Maybe some more free time would be nice but I always have something to keep me busy.

The only problem raising our kids was if we were going to keep them away from the life. That problem was solved when they were all in their teenage years.

"At this point none of y'all gon get the company."

"No. How about you tell me who's going to run it. Last time I checked y'all nosy asses found out about the Taylors dynasty by y'all selves."

What really happened was that Adrian got married to a man name West. I didn't like him at first because I thought he was off but he grew on me so we all good now.

That's not the point. The point is that they adopted a daughter named Hailey and she was obviously best friends with all the kids. She's older than all of them so we left the house to them all when we went to a dinner for Apple.

I didn't expect to come back home to then sitting around the table like they were planning something. So we told them everything. Eventually, years went by and they were all interested in it so they started training in case anything happened.

"Since twins are home, we're gonna settle some things. I'm sure all of y'all are like whose getting what right?" Jackson said coming out of his office.

They all nod their heads.

"Well first, Jedaya, Kaliyah, and Katana y'all gon focus on yalls school work ya hear? And go to practice nothing else. Don't argue with me." I say and they pout.

"Don't laugh Jamel. Yo ass still in college."

"Since I'm the oldest, I should technically get everything." Jamel says with a slight smirk.

"Technically my ass." Jackson snorts while laughing. "You and Jovani get ownership of everything. Every shipment of weapons and other things have to go through y'all. Together. Not just you Jamel." Jackson points a knowing finger at him.

"Kaliyah's violent ass is in charge of weapons, she'd probably kill whoever was in charge of it anyway. Jovani, Katana you and Adrians kid got all this tech shit. Don't ask what it is, you probably know more than me."

"Jamel don't need no more ownership with his irresponsible self ." Kaliyah says with her smart mouth.

"Mind ya business." Name makes a stank face at her making me shake my head and get back on topic.

"Yea mind ya business Zion." Jedaya sticks her tongue out.

"Who the hell is Zion?" Jackson asks with his dad face on.

"Her lil boyfriend." Katana snickers like she was 10.

"He's not my boyfriend!" She quickly defends.

"Mmhm."

"I'd like to meet him one day." Jackson puts on his devilish ass smirk slamming his gun against the table and the boys smirk too. Hell, even Jedaya's devilish ass.

"Well let's talk about Tokyo," Kaliyah quickly stutters out. These kids too messy for me, chile.

"I don't like her boujee ass." Katana makes a face. She curses so I pop her in her mouth.

"You're not grown yet watch ya mouth!" Jackson glares.

"So what are you? Not boujee? I'm going to take a nap." Jovani laughs before jogging downstairs.

"Uh boy! I know yo ass better be up before 6," Jackson shouts after him.

"We got practice today? Can I fight Jamel dad?" Katana asks with a smirk on her face. I don't know how she got so devilish when she looks so innocent. It's the smile.

"Yea, put me against her, and she'll get dropped on her face." Jamel laughed. Katana quickly pinched him to the point where tears stung his eyes.

"Ok ok! Damn, fuck that shit." Jamel dismisses himself downstairs as well.

"I'm going to install some things on my computer." Katana says leaving and we didn't even question her. Everyone slowly files out, most going to take a nap before practice.

"Jeez, these kids make me go in-fucking-sane." I mumble and Jackson pulls me into his chest, kissing my forehead.

"I know, five damn kids. Can't believe it." He smirks knowing I was going to say something smart back.

"Me either." Jackson smirks grabbing a handful of my ass. I give him a playful glare to which his eyes light up.

"You wanted even more. Shut up." I say jokingly.

"Stop," I say lightly. He buries his head in my neck wrapping his arm around me tightly. He then gives me multiple kisses.

"I love you." He raises an eyebrow waiting for me to say it back.

"I love you." I mumble to make him mad.

"Uh? Say it louder."

"I love you Jackson Scott."

"I love you too Kiona Rae." He grins like a Cheshire Cat."

__________________
A/N:

Wait y'all I really had no idea to do this but something said write an epilogue and like what they doing now but I'm lazy... so this my shot at it.

I do have some unposted chapters that I might but in here so if you see a update from this book it's prolly me editing or a new bonus chapter or sum.

But fr this time. This the end end enddddd. If y'all liked this I have another book out which is more 18+
And I'm writing another book I think y'all will like coming soon!

I love y'all so much like I would get on wattpad, read yalls comments, and then my day would be made instantly.

Thank you for reading !! I never expected this many reads like sis I was just bored one day and decided to upload but I fucking appreciate it

Much love to y'all ❤️

Stay safe💖