Bonus #7

Jackson's POV

+ def not edited 😗

"Yes, I really want to but I can't leave them yet." Kiona says, really broken in between going on a honeymoon and staying here with the twins.

"Mama, that's fine, we can always go on a honeymoon later." I say holding her. Like most mothers, she was not comfortable leaving the twins yet and I fully understand because me too.

"Ok." She mumbled quietly

***

So, a year and a few months later, we were in the Maldives.

Well fuck." I mutter as she walks out of the bathroom in red lingerie. The bright, sexy color contrasted her beautiful brown skin as a smile played on her lips. I took a drag out of the blunt I held blowing out the smoke then placed it down.

She pushes me back roughly on the bed crawling to straddle me. My mouth parted slightly but I licked my lips quickly.

She giggled knowing what she was doing, well even if she didn't do much. I think I got hard in record time. I couldn't let her take control over me. I take her hands flipping us over and I quickly dropped my head to her neck. Her arms fly to around my neck pulling me impossibly closer.

I left love bites and kisses all over her neck marking her as mine for everyone to see. The kisses left purple hickies all over. She let out a little moan softly and it just made me want to fuck her into tomorrow, but I also wanted to make sweet love to her.

"I didn't even get to do anything to you." She grumbles and I chuckle.

"You don't need to baby, lemme make you feel good."

"You already do, all the time." She rolls her eyes and I kiss her so she'd stop complaining. I slowly kiss down her neck, chest stomach and thighs.

I chuckle as she naturally spreads her legs. I smirked to myself. Like all the time, I eat her out making her try to lift my hips. I hold them down as I listen to her sweet moans.

Her hand tangles tightly in my hair as she cums. Her moans went from hella loud to almost inaudible out of pleasure.

"Fuckk," I groan as I push into her, and she digs her nails into my shoulders.

"You fucking tease!" She rolls her eyes, hooking her leg around me and flips us over. She began to rock back and forth on me, so fucking sexy.

Kiona's POV

He began to move slowly; the slow and deep strokes that make your back arch.

"Fuck," I curse and he bends down to start leaving hickies on my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued his pleasure. Then he sped up, causing my hands to wrap around him and leave scratches on his back.

My eyes soon rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. "Jack-" he silenced my moans with his mouth.

"What do you want Kiona?" He growled in my ear.

"To cum, daddy." I moan unconsciously. I would've been embarrassed but I know he likes being called that. He roughly kissed my shoulder as his nails dig into my waist.

"You feel so damn good." He groaned and I moaned. Our skin slapped together roughly which only turned me on more. I came unannounced, and was quickly flipped on my stomach, not giving me the time to register.

His fingers teased my entrance when he rammed them in. I automatically gripped the sheets and moaned. He quickly replaced his fingers with his dick as I was close to cumming again.

I began to move back on him because he was just teasing at that point.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath, giving me a second wind of energy. His nails dug into my hips as he groaned.

My moans came out mumbled. His picked up his speed as my walls clenched around him.

"Don't fucking do that."

"Why not?"

"You want me to cum so fast?" I smirked and he soon groaned again. His dick twitched as I came right on his dick.

He began to get sloppy and slow as he came in me and groaned.

After we had round two and three in the shower, we actually took a shower. And of course shortly after, we made love.

_______
A/N:

Here come baby number 3😳

But anyways, I really cannot take myself serious writin this shit bruh😭