Bonus #1

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

Kiona was up on the kitchen counter swinging her legs back and forth like a kid on a swing set. She was just crying a few minutes ago but we won't talk about that.

I was in between her legs feeding her fruit and ice cream. Her belly was big as hell but if I told her that I'd think I'd be six feet under by now. She licks her lips leaning in to kiss me.

"Mmm, you're so sweet." I mumble into our kiss. "Ok mama," I start out seeing her giggle from the pet name. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Sleep," she smiles tiredly.

"But we just woke up!" I exclaim and she laughs.

"How about you be pregnant and carry them for 9 damn months." She says rolling her eyes.

"Ok, ok. I'll carry you back upstairs." I say.

"No! You're gonna break your back, my weight plus two others?" She starts waddling.

"Ok penguin. You want me to get one of those chairs that you sit in and it goes up the stairs on the rails for the old people." I joke and she flicks me off.

"Love you mamas." I laugh waking behind her.

"Fuck...off." She says sitting down on the steps. I almost tripped over her. I lean down to pick her up and she fights it. "No! I only had 10 more steps." And by the time she gets that out I had her upstairs and on the bed.

She gives me a pouty look, meaning she was about to ask for something. "No," I say already knowing what she was gonna ask.

"Please! My feet are swollen, I already have big ass clown feet as it is!" She pouts and I sigh. I'd do literally anything for her. She grins happily as I move myself to the end of the bed. I start massaging and she hums in content.

"Ya know, I wanna name them, Jaxon and Kade." I ponder. Honestly, I was just talking to talk. We haven't talked Scott names at all yet.

"Kade? What the hell, basic ass name. Jaxon's a cute middle name. But hell no, we not bout to be naming our kids off of google." She says disgusted.

"Ok what're you thinking?"

"I'm thinking how bad their terrible two's are going to be. Terrible twos are going to be complete hell. But anyway, I like Jamel, and Jovani. I also like Kenyon and Kamari. Not plain. Ooh! And Katana and Kaliyah." She says putting emphasis on 'not plain'.

"You'd name our baby after a sword?" I ask amused.

"Well if it's a girl, hell yea! That's badass." She smiles.

"Ok soooo I get to pick middle names then." I roll my eyes playfully.

"We'll see baby." She licks her lips. "Oh my gosh, you know what I just realized? We're KnJ like Kian and JC." She says like I knew who those people were. "Ugh! The YouTubers...O2L...? Man you're lame." She huffs.

"Uh ok? Anyways, for girls I like Kairi or Kennedy. I like Kingston for a boy too."

"Aww Kennedy, I like those Jackie. Good job." She gushes, patting my chest. "Now shut up and take a nap with me."

"Ok mama,"

"No the other name." She mumbles tiredly.

"Sweet dreams Queen." I kiss her temple, and place my hand on her stomach.

_______
A/N:

Yeaa so some of these bonus chapters will be shorter.. hella shorter
Some cuz my brain's kinda fried, and my writing skills have vanished

My new book is out tho! So if you wanna read it go ahead!

I hope everyone's safe and well!💛