14 - Andrei

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

I sure did jinx it.

"When I said I didn't want to be at the office, I didn't mean I wanted to be in danger again!"

"You got what you asked for, you're not in the office anymore." He cheekily grins. Those sweats...did him justice. I take a deep breath looking ahead of me.

"Kiona." He says plainly.

"Hmm?" I mumble resting my head against the window.

"Stop looking. I can feel your eyes." He says and I look at him to see him smirking.

"Oh fuck off, too small to see anything anyway." I retort. That was a lie, a big lie. He scoffs changing gears as we get on the highway. I didn't understand this car at all it had too many buttons gears and things.

"Buckle in babydoll, we're going for a ride."

I was going to be stuck in a car with him for almost three hours, the traffic making it even longer. I still didn't know what was happening but three hours is a long time back and forth.

I try reaching for the aux but he covers it. "Uhn uhn. I'm not listening to garbage the entire way." I'm taken aback.

"My music is not garbage, you just listen to alternative rock, which is complete shit." I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"Well now I'm playing it." He says plugging his phone in. I groan taking my shoes off, might as well get comfortable. I could not take it. Luckily my earbuds were not in the car that was set on fire.

"I'm going to the back." I say taking my seatbelt off using the seat to help myself to the back row. It was not as easy as going to the second row as it would've been in a regular 8 seater car.

"Kiona, your ass is in my mirror." He says.

"Stop looking then," I say back making it into the back row. "I'm going to sleep."

"Oh no, did I upset my babydoll?" He says in a whiny voice pouting. I shake my head laughing at him.

"Shut up, I'm going to sleep."

"All you do is sleep."

"Is that a problem?"

He looks through the mirror making eye contact with me smiling smugly. "You're too much." He winks. Ouch, my stomach did that thing. The flippy thing and now that scene was going to run through my mind several times. Thanks Jackson.

"Same with you Jackie." He glares at me through the mirror only making me laugh some more.

***

"Jacksonnnn." I whine seeing the place we pull into. He was much more serious now making my nerves shoot up.

"Oh what the fuck. Kiona if you want me to see your ass that bad, show me in the bedroom." He says turning off the car looking at me climb up to the front seat.

"Yea lemme put on a show for you." I say sarcastically.

"I mean if you want babydoll." He winks and I roll my eyes putting my shoes back on. It was close to sunset making things even more ominous.

"Sooo you're not going to tell me what's going on or what?" I ask.

"I'm just meeting with someone."

"You mean another gang?" I ask and he nods. "Three hours away?" I furrow my brows and he nods. The traffic

"Yea right." I mutter to myself. Shit I was basically apart of this gang now. He glances at me.